No refund when I cancel order

10 days for nothing

Can you post the Order ID so a forum moderator can help?

Keep in mind that if you use credit card, a refund is really nothing more than “not charging you”. Businesses (or merchants) often do “authorization” before charging you, and if they cancel the authorization, nothing will show on your monthly statement. You need to look at your credit card (monthly) statement to see if you were actually charged.

0e96bbcb-b392-476e-bbda-bc71fdb8c319 is my order ID

Hello Neno_Emotion,

I have verified your account and answered to your tickets.

Also, please be clear that this order was cancelled so it was voided from your account.

This means that you might not see a separate entry on your statement showing funds returning.

Instead, the original charge will be deleted from your statement as soon as your bank completes the declined charge process. Most banks complete this process immediately.

Some banks do not support manual authorization hold requests. Please note that the final decision to release the funds prior to the authorization expiration date is always made by the issuing bank.

In cases such as this, the issuing bank waits for the authorization hold to expire before the cancellation is reflected on your statement.

Also, please use appropriate language when opening tickets to the support team. You account could be suspended because of this.

:trident: New forum moderators!

1 Like

ddd I paid through Paypal

@Neno_Emotion did you ever get your refund? If so, how long did it take??

about 30 days, cuz i used Debit card

ในวันที่ พฤ. 5 ธ.ค. 2019 เวลา 03:03 Joseph_Rodriguez via Gameflip Forum gameflipapp@discoursemail.com เขียนว่า:

So I recently canceled my order from game flip because I’m not gonna said a week to get verified or be able to use my credit card since my main account got locked because of the card and now it seas I got a refund but I got not a dime of the 48 dollars in change that I used back into my card what do I do

Hello @SgtLucky,

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Could you please provide us more information regarding to the problem you are facing?

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

My money didn’t go back into my account when I canceled my order and my other account is locked because of my card BMXZDV was the account I used the card on and I still haven’t recieved my money and UXLRD5 Was the account that got locked

My money still hasn’t gone one back into my credit card and it’s been 5 days

Please there’s a seller canceled my transaction with no reasonable reason now i have to wait 10 days to get my refund can you or someone please help to expedite that ! i would like to buy again that all i got :expressionless: :expressionless:

Hello @11191,

Here is an explanation regarding your issue:

All of our transactions go through our payment processor, which when you cancel your transaction, will submit the refund back to your bank account immediately.

You will receive the funds from the refund into your account approximately 3–14 business days after the date on which the refund was initiated (this time frame all depends on your bank and how they handle refunds).
If you purchased this item in part with Gameflip Credits and Cash from your account, then that will be reallocated back to those balances and appear in under “Balance”.

If you had bonus credits used in this purchase, their expiration dates will restart, expiring 7 days after they were returned.

Please note that refunds may appear in the form of a reversal. In the case of a reversal, the original payment will drop off of your statement, and a separate credit is not issued.

So in this case, the refund was already done on our side and now it depends on your bank.

1 Like

Hello, I’m also having a trouble with my cancelled transaction. I already sent an email to your support zendesk. January 21 is the 14 days business days but still no money came back. My order ID 17400db5-f616-416b-a132-10c011b36323. Purchased last December 27, 2020. Hope you help me about this. Thank you

Hello @Reislin!

Could you please check if the amount was returned in a reversal form?

In the case of a reversal, the original payment will drop off of your statement, and a separate credit is not issued.

The date to withdraw my funds has already passed, could you help me. Check dm

Hello @Josemache ,

I will answer you through the DM ok :wink: