How to cancel a transaction if buyer did not accept the auto-delivery item yet?

HOW DO I CANCEL A TRANSACTION IF THE BUYER HAS NOT ACCEPTED THE ITEM YET? without the buyer opening a dispute? This is urgent someone bought a gift card from me, it’s not accepted yet and he has a negative feedback for scamming another seller here that sells the same gift cards! I DO NOT WANT TO SELL TO THIS PERSON!
I’m taking about order ID:
Order ID

25e9307d-ff5d-4d69-9b2b-af71bd1b2c1d

This person also scammed Lyskayshop. I don’t want to go through disputes and risk loosing $500 cards:

Seller

lyskayshop

ITS A HUGE SCAMMER BUY CODE ACTIVATE IT AND THAN WRITE TO GAMEFLIP AND ASK REFUND BLOCKED HIM IF U CAN. HE STOLEN 500 USD!!! TRY TO WRITE ABOUT HIS SCAM TO GAMEFLIP

4 days ago

If he still havent received Your code then go to gameflip.com or the app. Open the order and click I need to cancel this

@Vladislav_Todorov I am logged into gameflip.com there is no such option available for orders with status “Wait for acceptance”.

@DunnBiscuit Can you help with this?

Oh so it is being reviewed ? Download the app and and try from there

The buyer already saw your code and if he doesn’t complete the transaction by himself, the transaction will auto complete after 3 days.

If you still have issues after that time, let me know.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.