Wait for acceptance or do they want to trick me?

About 6 hours ago, I sold the item and successfully transferred it to the buyer. But on the sale page I see the inscription “Wait for acceptance”. I asked the buyer to confirm the transaction, to which he replied that he confirmed it and checked it twice. Is this a site error or is the buyer wanting to trick me?

Check Wallet > Acitvity.

If it doesn’t show, then the buyer hasn’t completed transaction. You can also use the Gameflip App to double check that.

Maybe you could kindly ask the buyer to take a screenshot of what it looks like for them and send it to you? That way, it will be very clear. Or maybe the buyer could be new to Gameflip and didn’t understand by confirmation?

I wouldn’t really say the buyer is trying to trick you. The only thing they could get out of this is to let you wait the 3 days.

1 Like

The transaction does not appear in my wallet. And the buyer is very reluctant to contact. I managed to get an answer from him only in the game, after which he removed me from friends. 1

1 Like

Yep, definitely a new buyer if you ask me. I have encountered many before. After they receive the item, they never replied my messages or complete transaction.

My advise VV
I think you could just wait out the 3 days and let the transaction auto complete itself.
Sometimes, if you pressure too much on the new buyer, they will leave a bad review stating that you kept messaging them to complete transaction. It will be a waste of time to get the bad rating to be removed as well.

Depends on what type of new buyer they are as well. Some are willing to learn but some just don’t. If the buyer doesn’t reply back, no need to send more messages. Advise is to wait out the remaining time to prevent unnecessary bad rating.

3 Likes

Hello @Imelior,

From what I can see, the buyer has no feedback and has joined Gameflip this month.

Yep, definitely a new buyer if you ask me. I have encountered many before. After they receive the item, they never replied my messages or complete transaction.

I will get in touch again regarding what has been done with this transaction.

Light Speed! :cloud_with_lightning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.