What do I do when I give the buyer the items but they aren't confirming

So, this buyer that bought an item from me, he gives out his username on the platform I’m giving the item to, and I have traded the items to him but he not confirming that he has the items, so do I wait until the 3 Days thing is over or is there something I can report to?

I’d wait the 3 days, if you push the buyer to complete they may leave a negative review as a result. I learned this the hard way :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for that tip lol

It happens 1 out of 50 times for me. Can’t really blame them if their new buyers. I would just send a message every 12 hours to remind them and help them (Step by step) if they do not know how to complete transaction. However, I would just block them after the 3 days is up IF they ignore all my messages. A few are more troublesome but rarely happens. They let u wait 3 days then open dispute on the last 30 minutes. Happened before, so everytime u sell, screenshot/video it.

You can just contact support to remove the negative review as long there is no reason that he should give u a negative review and you can put a negative review on them so other people know that the player never responds and sellers will have to wait 3 days. (ONLY IF Buyer Ignores all your messages after u give item + buyer left negative review). Never rate First. Some buyers buy one item then never buys again so you just have to wait out the 3 days.

Now to reply to ur question, you can either wait 3 days or message him every 12 hrs letting him kindly know to complete transaction (Help with it if his new and don’t know how). You can’t really report this because new buyers are usually like that unless you know his doing it on purpose.

Example below, just happened yesterday again lol. If their willing to learn means their good buyers. You have to message the buyer if you haven’t unless you really want to wait 3 days. Do not be afraid because if the seller gives u a negative rating for that, you can just contact Support to remove it.

Regards,
Sparkling.

2 Likes

I agree. Also to add, if you are able to with the info given, you could try to friend them on the game/platform that the item belongs to. For example, for steam items (especially csgo items that require coordinated transfer due to 7-day trade holds and TF2 items) I’d go to their trade link provided and try to friend them to get their attention. If that doesn’t help, maybe leave a comment. The problem I see is that new buyers place an order, receive the item, then leave the site and forget about it. Unless they have been on Gameflip for awhile and/or buying a bunch of items, users might think that don’t have to do anything else after they get their items. If the user wants to get into the game right after the purchase, then “catching” them there might be your best chance. You never know, they might like the friendship and buy from you again. For some customers i’ve had that I also friended on steam, I let them know that they can message me on there to get my attention to deliver the item if messaging on the order doesn’t.

Yeah there isn’t a whole lot you can do, what I do though is before I even give them the item, if you’re messaging each other beforehand to set it up, I let them know beforehand that after I give them the item they have to complete the transaction so I can leave them a good review and explain after they get five good reviews they can comment on listings and start selling stuff themselves if they have a desire to, that usually helps give them an insensitive to want to do it. You can also message them if you added them on Playstation or Xbox or even message them in game on their epic name and let them know like hey you forgot to complete the transaction can you do it now so I can leave you the good review, usually works every time oh, I haven’t had big issues since I started doing that

1 Like

Thanks so much for that tip, I will keep it in mind!

1 Like

Hello,

Please do not post unrelated comments on Topics. If your advertising an item that your selling on Gameflip, do make a new Topic and tag it under ‘Selling’.

Messaging on Gameflip is currently only for Gigs. Interested Buyers can only comment under your listings.

Thank You.

Regards,
Sparkling.

sorry I replied in wrong post, thanks for letting me know

1 Like