I need to cancel and refund my buyer who rated me.

I want to cancel and refund my buyer who rated me. Is there anyway to do that after we both left ratings?

Unfortunately Gameflip is designed to have a transaction completed and money transferred once both have rated. However, If you haven’t done so already, please contact Support so we can see what we can do to help the situation.

Can I at least send him the money back by asking for his paypal account information or something. I have no idea how to message him now.

We can assist in helping you contact them. Go ahead and contact Support with the listing information and we can look into the exchange to assist you.

Below is the message received I needed to refund him due to the problem with the code. Not get the money.

Hello Erickim2230,

Thank you for contacting us and sorry about this issue.

After looking into this listing and verifying this. We have gone ahead and mark it as “Received”. The 3 day auto-rate will now go into effect and you will be paid after this if the Buyer still doesn’t rate you. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

If you have any further questions or issues please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Gameflip Help

I know some people might find it foolish but I hate the idea of someone being out $5 for my mistake. If I have to pay him $7 to rectify this I do not mind this is principle. If someone screws me out of $5 I will complain and if I screw someone out of $5 I will try to pay them back.

I apologize for the confusion. I’ve reached out to our Support team to get back to you and further assist you with the actual issue.

I just want to refund him. As stated previously I don’t mind if it costs me more then $5 to refund him. I don’t want to accept the situation as it is currently.

I also resold the code I wasn’t sure if he meant for me to resell it or what. I just want to refund him. It is the principle.

Just take $5 or even $6 from my balance and send it to him. Alright I posted several times in a row but this really upsets me. The new message I received basically says they won’t refund him.

Please still communicate with Support about this as there’s nothing through the Forums that can be done to further assist you with this.

Given the amount of views I doubt anyone still cares to learn the conclusion. He hasn’t responded to support and after rating me someone you apparently cannot get a refund. I do hope he lists a item so I can send him his $5 back for free but I fear the transaction with me may scare him away from this site.