I was scammed of 1100$

Hello,

On Aug 30, 2019 i bought 9*100$ Amazon Gift Cards From the seller : (Apple gift card) https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:00d1c02c-b10e-46b3-89c2-5531af607887/apple-gift-card

I redeemed the codes and needed other 200$ so i bought them from seller : (Sell Key Game)

And i made my Laptop order and all things were good and the transactions were complete because of 3 days are gone but i found that i can’t access my Amazon account and i got this email
Imgur

This a 1100$ Loss and i can’t reopen my account now

I opened another Amazon account

I bought another 50$ after that form seller : (easygifts)

But my other account was locked in the same day so i opened a dispute and provided the email to the support

I tried to buy from top rated sellers but unfortunately that didn’t help

I hope you help me with that please.

Update : the dispute of 50$ with easygifts was decided to him and i don’t know why!

I didn’t escalate the dispute so it’s been decided to seller’s favor!

I didn’t even knew i should escalate it

Please help me

@MajorTom @DarkKnight talk to them bro they will cancel it for you.

1 Like

I contacted gameflip support but i got no answer till now

1 Like

Yes, because at moment they got a lot of tickets i guess that’s why they will answer as soon as possible im sure

Hello Fast_sell,

We have just answered your ticket. Please reply back to it and we will continue to investigate this issue.

Dear @MajorTom , I need a ticket “closed” with a final verdict / pov from Gameflip so I can decide on any further action as I’ve now lost all my Amazon accounts. It has become a pretty lengthy ticket over the past 10 days. My ID is DHEPZG. Thanks a lot in advance.

Dear @MajorTom @DarkKnight , I need a ticket “closed” with a final verdict / pov from Gameflip so I can decide on any further action as I’ve now lost all my Amazon accounts. It has become a pretty lengthy ticket over the past 14 days. My ID is DHEPZG. Thanks a lot in advance.

I’m waiting since 2 weeks @MajorTom

Please help me

Since both cases are being investigated through ticket, I’m closing this topic.