For some reason, my identify verification was rejected. No real explanation. I took front and back pictures with my Id, and did the selfie with the ID and note as described. The ID was a valid and current US drivers license. Some actual useful feedback as to why it was rejected would be helpful as it is not clear why it was rejected. Please advise.
• Ensure that your document is valid and not expired, without hole punches or other modifications;
• Photos of both sides of documents should be uploaded;
• Ensure that your document address match your Gameflip address;
• Photograph the entire document and avoid cutting off any corners or sides;
• Ensure the ID is fully visible and in focus;
• Do not change any information on the ID;
• Only state/country-issued ID such as a Driver’s License or Identification cards are accepted. We are unable to accept passports;
• If you make a mistake, refresh the page to restart the process;
• Do not attempt to complete the process if you know information is missing;
• We are unable to accept scanned files.
The most common rejection is blurry photos. When you said “no real explanation”, was there an explanation at all?
Insufficient photos or information on document is all it said which is very vague. Took the photos as directed and they seemed fine to me. As far as I can tell, I met the criteria.
Did you include both the front and back of the ID/credit card?
Leave your invite code so a moderator can check it.
I have no idea what an invite code is.
Ok. I see the link. This is getting pretty time consuming. Frankly I was just doing this to buy my son some things but this is becoming a huge pain.