just got banned for no reason

I DO REALLY NEED SOME MODERATORS HELP RIGHT NOW MY ACCOUNT EMAIL. " baaziz0yassine@gmail.com "

I WAS JUST BANNED TODAY FOR TELLING ME I WAS SELLING BATA KEYS WITCH IS NOT CORRECT AS ALL MY KEYS ARE FOR FULL GAMES AS WE DON’T HAVE NO BATA OR PROMOTIONS AND I DID MASSAGE SUPPORT ABOUT IT DO U GUYS THINK THEY WILL HELP OR JUST IGNORE ME

hi i just receive message that my account is banned when i try to log in but i didn’t violet non of the rules they say as i didn’t seal accounts or promotions keys and all items i have i can prove they are not stolen as i buy them with my credit card i can show all info if needed with card and non of my items are counterfeits plus i’ve been sealing my keys for last year with out any problems.

and i did got banned out of the blue is it that my ban will be lifted by 2019-09-16 00:00:00 time and what was the reason as i’ve always tried to follow the rules and never break them.
this is the massage i receive when trying to log in" my account user names is " baaziz0yassine "

Error:Account Banned (Conducting sales of forbidden items such as accounts, promotional codes, random codes, counterfeit items and/or stolen items) until 2019-09-16T00:00:00.000Z

this is the massage i did receive : We have detected the following activity on your account that are in violation of our Terms of Service:

Your SUBDIVISION INFINITY DX code listing has been removed. Selling promotional/beta codes is forbidden on Gameflip.

• But the key is not a promotional/beta key is full game as u may see in link blow as i didn’t break any terms and i always make sure to never do as gameflip is platform im proud to use all time for my sell of keys i have.

Someone may have reported you for it even if not true. You’ve already messaged support and they should reply to you within 1-3 business days from my experience. I’ve had multiple responses from them this morning in regards to some issues I had, so hopefully this will get taken care of for you. Wish I could be more helpful.

yeh i wish they will be as much of help as most times they just ignore even tho i did no mistake as if i did i would accepted the ban, just this time i did noting wrong to got it and they blocked my hole store as i had some active seals waiting for acceptance i don’t know what will happen to them.

There people reporting Sellers without any reason, So you have to talk to the support because of this problem i’m sure they will solve it for you.

i just got replay and they just said nothing and show no help they just repeated that im suspended tell 9/16 and i can contact them after that, even tho i didn’t sell no bata or promotion key witch why they banned me the support is so bad that they don’t fix the problem even if its there mistake

Well so you have to wait until this date and after that contact them tell them Now time to unban me? and they will unban you don’t worry but be careful next time from your buyers…

but i did 0 mistake as the said im banned for : We have detected the following activity on your account that are in violation of our Terms of Service:

Your SUBDIVISION INFINITY DX code listing has been removed. Selling promotional/beta codes is forbidden on Gameflip.

but that game is not promotional/beta or even have any promotional/beta keys so its full game so why do i got 1 week ban when i didn’t break any rules

as i do have active sells pending and waiting for acceptance and i was talking to buyer helping his with key when i was banned and he can’t redeem the key now so i did loss the keys and payment its just make no seance

I understand, but gameflip warn the sellers First warn if they keep going on that Gameflip ban them after that But if misunderstanding so they will understand you, they will unban you, but please be careful next time before you sell if they warn you so don’t do that again, don’t worry at all you will get your account back as they said.

yeh but im already careful and didn’t got any warnings and my account has been running for the hole year with out any problem or warnings and i didn’t post what they say i did or i would’n be complaining as now im banned eve do i did respect the rules as if i did it i would understand its my mistake but it’s not and me gotten banned for a hole week will damage my sells to much and a lot of my customers witch i was suppose to deliver to them some new game releasing now from 9-14 pro-order keys to them this week so now i can’t. and the email support never reads what u tell them as they just respite the same massage:

• as the post they ban me for its for full game witch has released 8/8/2019, so the game can’t have bata key as games have batas before the game is out and my post had the name of the game and no statement of bata

well, did they give you time to unban you? Like Date or something

1 Like

Hello baaziz0yassine,

We are already verifying your issue in the following topic ok:

This topic will be closed and we will maintain contact in the one mentioned above.

God speed! :trident:

2 Likes