Latest Regarding Delayed PayPal Payouts

They need to fix this asap

I just got mine literally 5 minutes ago for 137$ that i made on the 9th. Dont worry guys. it will come.

yeah…only 2 payouts on my end…got the 4 payouts out of 6. be patience guys…

Here’s today’s update.

I’m still waiting my 2 withraw requests from oct 10th, that would be great if i get them in this week

Still havent gotten a single payout from the 10th, and they were varied in amounts. Some under 100$, some 500$. Not a single one. Pay me.

@op_JOkEr what time zone do you use?

I have not received my withdraw from the 10th yet. I made two separate ones since I had sold an item later on in the day.

Hello we’re still paying the ones from October 10th 2017. I understand the frustration, but I’m doing my best here to keep all of you informed.

The funds are still coming in batches and we pay everything as soon as we can. There’s currently no way we can speed this process up as mentioned before, we depend on bank and Paypal transfers to fulfill your payout requests.

I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

No problem, from what I understand there’s been a huge number of transactions. Hopefully this is all over soon.

Do you have any ETA for the rest of the cashouts from the 10th/11th? I have quite a few ranging from around ~4pm to ~7pm EST from the 10th.

Today’s update. We paid hundreds of requests today, but we’re still not fulfilling the pending Paypal payout requests from Oct. 11th 2017 and on.

I still do not get a payout from 10th Oct 2017, am I a special case?

You are not the only one :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, still missing all my cashouts from the 10th. Maybe all 3 of us are special? lol

got my payout from late 10th, still waiting for 11th

thanks

Me too. lol.

no more money to resell! business is lost! 8 days no money!

Hope the cashingout problems get fixed soon and we get payed as cheappyyy said 8 days no business :frowning:

I’ll be the 4th :wink: