Latest Regarding Delayed PayPal Payouts

Because of this news, I stopped fulfilling all the payout cancellation requests already made via PM.

If you desperately need your payout to be cancelled, please mention on a new PM that you are aware that it’s extremely likely that all payouts will be fulfilled until October 20th.

Thanks! Almost There!

Its been 9 days no business on my part. Still waiting for my oct 11 payout. Im so frustrated already

The guy saying tomorrow everyone that cash out will be paid in full, I cash out on the 11 too so I’ll let you know if I get a payment tomorrow

If my payments from the 10th dont come in tomorrow…

I only got one of my payments from the 10th, made two transactions for ~400 each

Have requests from the 10th and 11th. Have got none

Got paid earlier today. after 9 days but its okay i hope this problem ends and we can do trades as easy as we were ^^

I FINALLY received all of my payouts.

1 Like

Still Waiting! My Shop like a ghost town!

Edit 1: Got the Oct 12 Payout Waiting for 2 Oct 14 payout! Almost There

Edit 2: Got also the Oct 14

Thanks!

Finally! Thank you for the patience. Moving forward, we expect NO DELAYS. In this case, your upcoming PayPal payout requests will take from few minutes to 2 business days at the latest to process.

1 Like

Payout batches are closed weekly on Mondays and Thursdays at 8AM PST.

The status of your Bitcoin payout will be “In Transit” when captured by a payout batch.

If the Bitcoin wallet address provided is valid, funds should take no longer than 2 business days to arrive to the user’s Bitcoin wallet after the payout batch was created.

ty my friend :wink:

Got my payouts today from 11

@op_JOkEr…sent you pm regarding my paypal issue. Thanks

I need help op_JOkEr i have sold items to you before or traded with you, but my ganeflip account after selling 3/4 inventory for $500 and then got hit with a random suspension for 30days can you help?

We don’t issue random suspensions sir, but I can try helping you out. PM me your invite code pls.