Listings of Nintendo digital games (codes) are no longer allowed

Listings are back :grin:

1 Like

Is it allowed again? Can an admin please confirm? Thanks in advance!

Hello @GameflipPro!

Yes, the listing of Nintendo Digital Games is back, but you need to be ID verified in order to list these types of digital games now :wink:

Have an awesome day everyone!

God Speed! :trident:

2 Likes

Hey so my account got locked for a charge back turns out Iā€™m one of those people whoā€™s switch got banned

Was this recent? Or did you just realize your account was banned? Iā€™m getting nervous due to this post Iā€™ve purchased 3 or for games from a newish seller and Iā€™m getting concerned this will happenā€¦ again.

Contact Nintendo and open a support ticket for Gameflip not sure how long it may take for you to get unbanned but most of us were able to do so.

So it was from gamerboy I bought daemon x for the switch.
I bought it January 24, 2020
And I got suspended on Nintendo Mar 10,2020
I havenā€™t bought anything since because I was scared but I seen trusty ol lexwood selling something read to buy and bam account lock.

1 Like

Hey I just got banned myself from Nintendo not sure what game it was for on here yet as I have to call back.

How hard was it for you to get access to your games again?

1 Like

When did you get banned? Did you buy games from a seller called Cyb3r? I see someone complained about getting their account banned. Last time this happened Nintendo took months to unban people. Hopefully this isnā€™t the case

1 Like

The seller Nintendoshop was the one that did me in

Hey @Anthony_B1,

Could you please contact the support team using the link below and also contact Nintendo and request the code that locked your account? Please sned us a screenshot of the chat with them so we can make sure that the code came from this seller.

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Also, can you please provide me the order ID of the code that you think lead your Nintendo account to a suspension? This way I can further investigate the issue on my side as well.

1 Like

Well it seems to have happened again.

You got banned again?

Yes. I bought codes from cyb3r at the beginning of the month. I noticed I was banned yesterday when I tried to play a game. Fml I should have learned my lesson the first time.

Hey @Penetratemyheart,

Could you please open a ticket and provide me the ticket number. Please write down the order ID and the information from Nintendo that the code sold was the one so suspend your account inside the ticket. This way I am able to take further action on the seller.

Sorry for the inconvenience :frowning:

Will do once I get that information from Nintendo. There is @Mago6246 who was affected. Hopefully we can get our accounts back.

1 Like

The listing section for Nintendo switch games has gone again, surely not because of one incident!!

Hmm is that on the app. I just went to the site and I still see listing. There are trusted sellers that donā€™t and havenā€™t done this too bad for those ruining it for other people

Hey everyone,

Please check out the following topic created by @DunnBiscuit:

1 Like