Listings of Nintendo digital games (codes) are no longer allowed

So people continue to list Switch game codes. I have some I’d like to list and I’m losing sales because of it. I didn’t even know about the ban on these until I got a very stern email from Gameflip about violating terms of service for having games listed. Yet…I see new digital listings every day.

Hi man why you block me ?

@Lexwood25 ?

Sorry, dont know must be a misstake. Now you are unblocked

1 Like

Thank’s :pray:.

Hi. Any update please?

My subscription is ending and my kids are starving, how long will this nightmare last.

news?
do we have to give up? weeks have passed …

What’s happening because I primarily sell Nintendo codes and this has completely ruined that for me and other decent sellers like me, can we get an update of some kind please.

Hi man i buy from you that key starbucks but its not work and you block me !!

Hi,

the card is working without problems. You know the reasons why i block you!

Accept it and again please stop bothering us!

starbucks 25

I chek it now not work !!

I swear this card is don’t work

Get this Starbucks ■■■■ off this topic this is about nintendo codes not coffee vouchers.

still nothing?
not even a bad news.

Question: when you stopped allowing the sale of Switch Game Keys it put a few items i had already listed as “Drafts” is there a way that i can figure out which keys these were? I put up a few copies of the same game at the same time (Yoshi’s Crafted World) and one of them sold before the ban (everything cleared and was good!) The thing is as i don’t know which one of the copies sold i effectively have 4 other good keys that I can’t try to figure out how to sell because i don’t want to accidentally give someone the one key that has already sold… is there any solution to this? does this make sense? (Note: this is using the immediate digital transfer method which is why i currently dont know which keys i still could sell outside your website)

Edit the draft and in the delivery method it shows the key.

Listings are back :grin:

1 Like

Is it allowed again? Can an admin please confirm? Thanks in advance!

Hello @GameflipPro!

Yes, the listing of Nintendo Digital Games is back, but you need to be ID verified in order to list these types of digital games now :wink:

Have an awesome day everyone!

God Speed! :trident:

2 Likes