My account get banned for no reason

i tried withdrawing my wallet to paypal, then i got a notification saying “Needs Approval” , i thought that was weird at the beginning then i said to myself that Paypal might just be verifying the transaction or something. I made another 3 trades, and again when i tried withdrawing the cash on my account, i got the same message (“Needs Approval”). 2 days later i got a notification saying “Your payout request has been denied”. Which was really weird, i was wondering why did it get denied? Then i went to list an item to sell again, and guess what? “There is an Error. Account Suspended”. Just like that! For absolutely no reason. I tried contacting the support and they replied after two days saying that it was banned due to “Involvement in other suspicious or fraudulent activity, such as impersonating Gameflip in an alternate account” without even mentioning what is it. I’m sure I didn’t do anything wrong at all! I just sell Rocket League keys, I didn’t impersonate Gameflip or anything like that. Now my 270$ are gone. I also created another topic so you can also check these out and maybe help me to get my account or the cash back

Starting to see lots of people getting banned for that same excuse. They themselves (Gameflip) are the ones who are doing fraudulent things, banning people for proper explanation, just giving them a generic excuse.
Embarrassing for Gameflip to throw a low blow in suspending random accounts with that same excuse, just so they can steal their money. And more surprising that the address they put on their HQ doesn’t even exist, they aren’t located in San Jose.

Hello @Enes_Ekrem74,

Can you send me your invite code or the phone number used to register the account via PM so I can check your account and provide you further information?

And @Cowboy, you really don’t know what you are saying. All accounts that are suspended, are suspended for a reason. There is no “random” suspension here. So, if you keep posting non-senses within the Forum, I’ll have to suspend your Forum Account.

Thank you.