My Account is Suspended For No Reason (I dont get any suspension warning before)

Hello everyone, I feel so bad but i need to write this here. My Gameflip Account is Suspended Permamently without any understable suspension warning. Reason Is: Account Banned (Ignored warnings to stop selling premium currency (Warframe Platinum)). First of All I dont recieve any warning mail any warning from Gameflip Notification from site and any warning SMS. I read the rules i dont do anything wrong. I’m Selling Warframe Platinum since January(4 Months) without any problem. I don’t have any problem with costumers? What is the problem? Why my account is suspending suddenly without any warning? If this is the new rule of Gameflip if we cant sell premium Currency on Gameflip why Gameflip dont send me a warning message and why other peoples are still selling? And why Gameflip have Warframe Platinum Section? I accept I will not sell Platinum again but why suspending my account without any warning? I have More than 350$ on my account. I want you too open my account back because i dont do anything wrong.If Premium Currency selling is Prohibited on Gameflip why so many Sellers are still selling from Warframe or any other Games? I dont recieved any warning I will stop Selling warframe platinum but please open my account back I LOVE Gameflip.
Don’t let all my efforts go to waste.

My profile code: MF4AEM

You cannot ban a loyal user and dealer without any warning. I will never list any premium currenncy again. Please re-open my account back. @DunnBiscuit @DarkKnight

They must of given you warnings ,would of been in your notifications

2 Likes

I dont get any warning notification from in-site notifications. I just got Gameflip Sale Cancelation ticket one of my 3000 platinum canceled but i dont see any warning in this ticket. Then i searched about Premium listing rules and i saw this rule.
Premium Virtual Currency
Any virtual currencies acquired from game publishers and developers via real cash purchases, promotions, gifts or any other methods other than earned through gameplay are not allowed to be sold on Gameflip.
my english is not so good and i understand this rule as like this.

Any other methods other than Any virtual currencies acquired from game publishers and developers via real cash purchases, promotions, gifts -AND- earned through gameplay are not allowed to be sold on Gameflip.
And I think im not doing anything wrong. And I rated ticket as ‘what is this mean?’
I didn’t think there was a problem.I understand now but in this ticket I dont see any warning sentence and I dont get any warning from in-game notifications.

Brother, I have the same problem as you. Now I am very sad…

Sorry but our cases are not same

I hope we can all get their help and solve the difficulties

Hello @Metin,

I have verified your case and an email warning was sent to you informing the following about this specific game currency on the Gameflip marketplace:

“This purchase has been canceled as it is no longer possible to buy and sell game premium currency (only if it comes from a bundle from the developer itself) inside the Gameflip Marketplace.”

You answered the email the day after and listed the currency once again, ignoring the fact that they were removed because of the reason stated above.

That is why your account was suspended.

God Speed! :trident:

Hello @DarkKnight , Yes I write this on 5th message of this post, I misunderstood the rule and didn’t know it was a warning. I apologize for this.I never list again any premium currency.I understand the warning now.