Need help asap ACCOUNT ISSUE

@DarkKnight one last request,I promise lol.i added funds,and it has me under review again,I’ve verified my account multiple times now,I have all the documentation forms filled out and everything but it still makes me verify,Everytime.is there anyway to make it so it doesn’t make me verify Everytime I add funds,and can u push that thru for me

Hey FortKing!

No problem, don’t be afraid to ask whenever you need help.

Now regarding your review issue, I can see here that you have not verified your payment method. Verifying will help reduce the frequency in which you end up in review.

Also, I have released this purchase for you, as requested.

God Speed :trident:

It was verified before the ban,I’ll look at it and reverify it again,thanks for letting me no and thanks for the help yet again,fastest response time I’ve ever gotten in my time with gameflip,you are truly a legend and gameflip is very lucky to have you

1 Like

Hello again @DarkKnight im having a serious issue verifying my card.ive done it multiple times now,did everything correctly,1st thing I noticed is on the app it only has you take a pic of the front and the back of the card.on the website you have to do front ,back,then pic with your face in it.well I did all this,and for some reason it’s still not verifying it for me.this time it’s saying the information provided wasn’t correct ,can u please look into this for me and fix it,I’ve tried like 8 times now,sent multiple pictures and it still wants to keep rejecting me,could u verify it for me,I can message u whatever u need out of me to get it done,because the automated system just doesn’t want to let me verify it lol

Hey @FortKing,

Thank you so much for the kind words! You just made my day!

We are always trying to do our best to give our users the best experience possible.

Also, just checked the verification for you and it says the following:

“Information from the document sent doesn’t match the one found within your account information.”

So in your case, this means that your real name was not added to your address. Please update your address field with your real name and address, so I could approve the card for you.

Have a wonderful day!

God Speed! :trident:

My address has been updated,I just didn’t want people knowing my name and address so I just put it as Fort Nite lol.but it’s changed,could you verify it now then that I have updated it

Sorry for the wait @FortKing!

Your verification has been approved!!!

Have a wonderful day :wink:

@DarkKnight so I got it all approved and everything but yet my funds are still under review for some reason ,can u look into this because I keep losing out on deals because my money’s constantly locked up over this adding funds process.is there anyway to put something on my account where it will add my funds when I try to add them since I’m verified all that so I can use my money when I try and put it on?

Hey @FortKing,

I have verified your account and found that your account was flagged because you were selling forbidden items.

The flag has been removed, but keep in mind to not commit anymore violations or the flag will be put back and you will receive a suspension.

1 Like

Hey @DarkKnight I just a warning about comment left on a listing but I have no idea what it’s about.i have not left any inappropriate comments on anybodys listings ,and have never gotten on warning about it before,can u tell me what this is about

Hey @FortKing,

I verified your account and found that you and the buyer were cursing at each other on an order for Efficient Mechanical Parts | 2000x (b05f62e6-58e8-48fb-9105-f955958de2ce). So you both received a warning for inappropriate language.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.