New Scamming Tactic

I ve added the buyer to deliver the item, and right before i deliver it he changed his username and another guy with the old username of the buyer invited me and asked me to deliver the item, because of this i refused to deliver the item cause it was an obvious scam.I said himself i want to deliver the item to the right person to buyer himself i mean and i wanted the order id as it should be after my command he changed his username again as the old one he used, and i delivered the item. But the other guy was still saying that i should give him the item.So i told him that i will report him and i have the screenshots, he completed the transaction after hearing that but he gave me a poor feedback with an awful comment.I have 7 poor feedbacks and i assure you all of them are cause of this situations.Im always trying to get in contact with mods but i couldnt get any of their attention.Hoping this one would get one.I ve opened this topic for showing you guys what to do in a situation like that.

1 Like

Hello.

He wasn’t verified right? Well, you shouldn’t buy from someone not verified.

Please Submit a ticket to gameflip and tell them What exactly happened to you so they can help you out.

Here’s : https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

well im actually the seller, please read it again carefully.and i did all the things about gameflip.sending a ticket, the screenshtos etc. i couldnt report him after he blocked me but like i said i did all the things that i should do

1 Like

If you are verified so you don’t have to be worry, its true there’s a lot of buyers who reporting sellers without any reason, there a alot of sellers got banned without any reason because buyers reported them…:confused:

2 Likes

anyways i sent all conversations and screenshots

when i delivery item .i am taking minimum 9 screenshoots.dat s my experiances

1 Like

Hope they help you out bro good luck!

2 Likes

Why any of these moderators are not checking the forum.Even i am a Vip member they didnt even read one of my topics or helped me about the problems i have.I tried to add a credit cart to my account and im pretty sure i was trying to add the correct credit card, but the system declined it, and i insisted on it and tried for a few times more after that they locked my account for trying to add a wrong card for a lot of time.I had to cancel my 4 order because of this, i cant get contact with my customers cause my account is locked .I ve understood that gameflips customer service is not working well.They are wasting our effort.

Maybe they are busy or something I wish if they have some time for The forum :confused:

3 Likes

i think it s sunday .on sunday they are free maybe.i lost 25 usd .it s bad for me .today all troubles in a row…not my day .

Sorry to hear that bro i wish they can help you out :confused:

1 Like

fixed my account problem .ty mods :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are very welcome, good luck!

2 Likes