New spamming ToS

Thank you guys from here id prefer there be no more comments. Please wait for an admin to respond and we can go from there

@Aeralo That’s not true, I’ve reported many of them with proof, My tickets were automatically marked as closed without any replay and yet they still spamming, You can go right now to Rocket League xbox section and see RL Stop N’ Shop nobody need a proof just look at the site.

1 Like

Please stop arguing. This is not the place

Exactly i have been reporting him for weeks too and he is just spamming 36 posts a minute all day. Thats why we are here on the forums talking about it reports haven’t done anything

1 Like

Please. Stop. Reporting. Sellers. On. This. Thread.

Hello @Maddie_Davis,

Technically, they can continue to post on this thread.

A moderator can choose to close this thread because the category is ‘Help & Bugs’.

Hello @Maddie_Davis,

I’m not sure if it’s confusing but yes, I am not a moderator. I only help people as best as I can with anything.

As I can see it, you are the catalyst which will soon start an argument in this post ok :wink:

Let me know if you need any help!

@MajorTom also need clarification on another trend. Sellers are making massive amount of different quantity posts to avoid being seen as “spam”

For example there is a seller posting 10000 metal. 10001, 10002, 10003…you get the idea. Is this allowed? We all know what they’re doing, these loopholes should be considered

I’ve said 100 times I am not using this post to report anyone specific, I want to know the rules. Like dude not everything is about you I didnt even know about your posts til you said something to hoof. You sure do act awfully guilty for someone who’s following all the rules

I give up @MajorTom just close it

It is annoying but all theyre posts seem to be different so I dont think there’s anything we can do. They only take up the “most recent” section right? Just like its annoying how the highest rated seller takes up the whole “highest seller rating” section. But customers can still search up items and find them. Its not like they’re duplicating their listings like others sellers

The sellers who constantly duplicate their listings all day long are the real problem! Thats what makes finding mine or other smaller seller’s items a pain & slows down business

With api we take over relevance and most recent. Thats why they’re implementing new spamming rules. But we still don’t know exactly what the rules are

@Maddie_Davis That’s why we always close public topics related to spam since this kind of topic gets out of control very quickly. Regarding the rules, we are working an article to better explain it, but for now, please always check the number of repeated listings on sale especially if you are using an API. Also, we have seen some sellers deleting and creating listings over and over in order to bump those listings, and this will be considered spam as well.

We are giving out warnings for anyone spamming in our marketplace. If further violations occur, the user can be temporarily or permanently banned.

@M_Jandali Report tickets are closed automatically by our system, but we check them all before removing them from our queue, so this does not mean that we are not checking them. Since your post was extremely toxic towards us, I’ll silence you permanently.

I’ll close this topic now. Please avoid opening more public topics related to spam since it will get closed as well.

For spam-related issues, please DM me directly.

4 Likes