Official Statement II: Payouts taking longer

when did you payout bro?

Yesterday and 2 days ago

just like me i payout only 20$ but my 200+$ still pending!

Personally i trusted gameflip website and also waiting for my payout expected to arrive tomorrow…

My advice guys is be patience and learn to wait for each payout… I assume they know what they are doing and they are doing their job as well.

Sellers doubted but it’s also a good thing if there are buyers who is willing to buy high pricing skins…maybe just give them time if you truly understand the nature and process of this business.

Best of us all!

I was worried about what is going on and cashed out my money, that was instant and then you guys said thoose buyers are legit so i sold a couple items and requested payout again but this time it took 1 day and still needs approval is this ok?

Its happening to everyone.

Hello gameflip, i was about following up every current issue in the forum. So i would to ask, how was the progress maintaning your site? Can you update news from time to time like once in every hour?

It means it’s still held in our approval queue and is not sent to PayPal yet. Any status after this one mean the request was sent to PayPal.

Thank you. At this moment, we depend a lot on other institutions such as banks to expedite everyone’s payout.

We’re doing everything we can on our side to fulfill ALL pending payouts.

Not really. As said above, we are depending on other institutions such as bank and PayPal to fulfill all payments. If it was only up to us, everyone would be paid already.

hi, is there a way to cancel our request payouts back to wallet? I’d like to buy some stuff instead.

PM me your invite code

@op_JOkEr how bitcoin payout faster than paypal ?
i got paid for my bitcoin payout, but still waiting from paypal . normally paypal its 2 day, bitcoin 4 days, but i received bitcoin first than paypal first… ==a

Hey I still have the same problem of not being able to connect my paypal to my gameflip account. I am not too sure what the problem is but it seems to be on gameflip’s server side after consulting paypal. Hopefully someone can help me out or give me an explanation :slight_smile: thanks!

Replied to you on dedicated forum thread

PayPal takes longer to get funds from the bank. That’s the only reason why we haven’t paid out everyone yet.

Paypal doesnt take time to get the funds from the bank, it simply takes time for it to show up on statement. I know what I am talking about, I have done hundreds of bank account paypal payments.

Not challenging you here or anything, but why would we lie publicly? How many times did Gameflip fail to pay sellers?
We’re dealing with high volumes and this delay is what’s happening.

Respect to for the constant feedback and honestly with the community.

Hope you are able to sort this situation up soon!

1 Like
2 Likes