Official Statement II: Payouts taking longer

10/9 Monday was also Columbus day which is a banker’s holiday and caused all wires to be delayed.

Hope you understand.

3 Likes

Sorry, but you can send money directly to people without paypal balance, and then paypal deducts it from your chosen method, card or bank. Not trying to attack you, just seems against to what I know. Could you atleast show proof of some screenshots with the cashouts? Or atleast the bank withdraw statement? edit them for privacy obviously

I find this to be a little off honestly. Reason being is because I have had several payouts and 2 of which one that was last night that was instant. I pressed the button to process the payout and my phone vibrated 3 seconds following pressing the button on my computer telling me that my payment was submitted to paypal. (Which it was and was available to use). Approximately 1 hour later I proceeded to request not one, not two but three more requests which all have been pending for over 36 hours.

I requested an cashout more than 72 hours ago but i didnt get it yet. Is there anything I can do to speed this up?

FIx it quickly please :’(

I cashed out 13 dollars and then tried ~88 dollars after 1-2 hrs but it failed to cashout instantly ; I don’t think gameflip’s theory of placing in-queue for payout is totally true ; anyone heard anyone’s payout is cleared recently ? No . it is gameflip holding all the fund before they resolve their issue with stolen cc users .

I feel like gameflip should take the extra time to make sure people get paid in a timely fashion since their company does. All days INCLUDING weekends users should still receive their requested payout. It’s entirely ridiculous that one payout is processed instantly when the next is sitting 3 days for example unpaid. Get it together please…

How to cancel my all the Request Payout,I want buy others.

You need to send a PM to Joker (the poster of this post) and request him to cancel it

I bet it was for 20 or under? My friend had two approved at 20 it’s because sometimes the system automatically approves small cash outs.

I’m waiting on over $2300 worth of payments to go through, I have been waiting for over 72 hours now. I understand the system is flooded, but I was here at the very start of cashouts and I can’t imagine the queue was that full before I got here. Why is this taking so long if the queue is going in chronological order, even though the influx of users took place mostly after I requested a cashout? I’ve been a member of this site since June of 2016 and I understand that it’s trusted, but I’m sure you can see why I have questions.

Totally. We appreciate you being a user since 2016, that means a lot to us and I can’t blame you for the questions, that’s why we’re being as much transparent as we can.

The queue have been full since the 5th of October. The influx started on the 4th. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Again, we have to wait for the bank to send the batches and we’re approving whatever we can as soon as possible.

Monday was Columbus day in the US, which delayed our payments. We’re now waiting for more batches to pay.

We have zero interest and zero benefits on keeping you guys waiting.

2 Likes

1 hour ago, i recieved my paypal request but only 1 of 6 from my request. so i waiting 5 other :disappointed_relieved: :grinning:

That means it rolling out now… I was also waiting my Oct 9 and 11 payout… Oct 10 has been paid!

Thanks Gameflip

Hello @op_JOkEr,

I have several payouts pending approval. Any guidance on when these would be approved is greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Just to give you all a rough time frame I made my request on 10/8 and got the first of 3 requests today. Unless you are lucky and don’t get marked as needs approval you should expect to wait 2-4 days after your cashout.

Hey guys,

I can confirm that I have received a large cashout from gameflip. Their system is just clogged with a lot of payments. I requested mine last week so just be patient.

Never doubt gameflip!

Greetings wonderful people.
hello leader.
is it possible to know how much time would it take to cashout our money ?(just wondering because it said it will take 2 days yet it didn’t send me anything from 10th october)
Thanks in advanced <3

It took 3 days for me. I Just receive my money 30 min ago.

This is great news indeed :slight_smile: