Order On-Hold for more than a day

I am sorry for being impatient, but I have opened a dispute of a purchase of a PSN code because the seller refused to deliver the code before I rated (that goes against the site policy, can he get away with doing that?).
I talked to him and we agreed to cancel the order but he said that I had to lift the dispute first. Unsure of what to do, I continued on waiting and I have not received an answer yet.

Order ID is 9b2d3f12-6bce-4b8e-a94c-e762ea289bde

Thanks for your time!

It looks like the seller was banned. He was trying to trick you, lol.

Unsure of what to do, I continued on waiting and I have not received an answer yet.

Yes, after you open a dispute you should just wait. Our team analyses the case and request evidences if necessary.
I’d like to remind that ALL users are protected on Gameflip by our Gameflip Guarantee if you follow the steps of:

1. Don’t rate the transaction if you didn’t get the item as described
  2. Provide convincing evidence (screenshots) when claiming a dispute

That’s pretty simple and guarantee that you won’t be scammed. Keep that in mind :+1:

1 Like

Almost another 24h hours have passed and no answer. Could you look into ticket/request 114471 please? My ticket doesn’t contain screenshots whatsoever because I created it through the site (I believe there I hadn’t the option), but since you say the seller was banned, I would only want the order cancelled along with the refund.

Once again, thank you for your time!

Edit: Solved :slight_smile: Thanks!