PayPal Temporarily Inaccessible

Will we get any compensation for this event happening? As this has held up a lot of my payments and even some of my monthly payments.

1 Like

I agree! This has been ongoing for too long now, compensation is the least they can do.

most of us just want it to work we don’t want anything. as compensation will not work bc that to much money

1 Like

Everyone stop complaining here and go to PayPal. We should all ride their asses to get it fixed! Or we can do both!

1 Like

Here’s why no one is wanting to go complain to PayPal… all gameflip is giving us is “update PayPal said they are working on it on their end” when in fact there’s no EVIDENCE to back that up we are relying on the whole he said she said BS

2 Likes

Just make it easier for everyone and strike a deal with cash app or something it can’t be that complicated…

2 Likes

hey is there a way i could pm you? or just look at my post. someone is trying to scam me. ty <3

1 Like

wow, it take so much time

1 Like

no any news update today ? please at least update something in around 24 hours, let people know how’s going

1 Like

Ridiculous how unprofessional this is being handled. 0 information except “It’s not our fault.” Keep recommending to use payoneer, which coincidentally upon entering the website you see a huge banner reading “Maximize your earning with payoneer.” Which just so happens to show up right around the time paypal payouts are “disabled.” Joker claiming the website will continue to offer promotions to hopefully compensate, yet if you visit the promotions sections there is currently none. This whole situation is highly questionable and being improperly and unfairly handled to the gameflip community.

6 Likes

Here! Here! Absolutely agree with it all.

This is being ridiculous… one week, ONE WEEK! with this problem… How much longer will it take? …

2 Likes

Who knows knowing them probably another 2 weeks at this rate. I think we should get some sort of compensation but they probably wont they probably only say sorry for this happening.

2 Likes

Their “compensation” will be another 10% dissccount promo code called “Paypalisback”, we will get that next month and they will hope all we be happy again.

3 Likes

But you should not have to pay fees to withdraw your money to your bank account. With paypal its free to withdraw to bank account and it’s there in a few hours. So if they can make money from it why do all these other copying money account all charge fees to withdraw.
Gameflip are trying to screw seller every way they can. Like when they started holding back peoples money for 4 days for no reason that was when I stopped using them. I fell sorry for people who have money stuck in here.

2 Likes

well, they didnt even try to help us withdraw our money manually, i can’t help myself think about they have some dark deal with payoneer, maybe payoneer have really lower fee for them than paypal and they want seller to use payoneer so they did this, to promote payoneer and win-win for gameflip - payoneer.
I already try use payoneer, their site not completely fine yet, and i have some problem with their withdraw fee and add more bank account so i can’t use payoneer, paypal is my ONLY WAY to withdraw my money.
Please do something like manually withdraw money for seller, already >24 hours we not hear any new update about this from gameflip

3 Likes

How unprofessional. I’ve been patiently waiting a week to get my funds withdrawn out of this irritating site. I cannot wait any longer. I’m moving straight to g2a.com as soon as I get all my money back & anything to do with this site. Bitcoin…never and payoneer, the ■■■■■■■ large fees… can’t you atleast make us withdraw to our actual bank/credit card instead of claiming you’re "waiting for paypal’s reply’? Makes life easier for everyone doesn’t it? Jesus christ

4 Likes

Yeah they are on some goofy ■■■■ that is for sure…

1 Like

I understand everyone is upset over these payout issues…Heck I am too …I’ve got a massive amount of money tied up that I need that I can’t get to. However, before these issues Gameflip has had no issues and support has been really good if i ever had a question or problem with a sale etc. Gameflip has been really good to us. My question is, where is the patience? Where is the loyalty? They will get it fixed when they can I am sure. I can not imagine how much this is costing them as a company bc if you remember when you go to get a payout there are fees…fees that GF isn’t getting at the moment that I am assuming they need…stay patient stay loyal Game Flip has been good to us and helped us provide for our families they will get it fixed

Good news everyone! I just successfully cashed out with PayPal! Back In business!

2 Likes