PayPal Temporarily Inaccessible

i do believe u should work on emergency paypal payout for people who did reach 1000$+ as our money is blocked here we can’t use payooner and for bitcoin u want phone bill witch i don’t have and will not have even if we call phone company as phone bill gos to people with phone plans witch start with 30$/M and i got to stay for year before i can cancel it as now my store is already closed as i can buy any new keys to sell man this just sucks.

2 Likes

i know this sounds completely stupid…however it behooves me to ask because even the simplest solutions tend to work sometimes…im a website designer, PC hardware engineer, certified network admin and have proficiency in programming…so please dont dismiss my idea out of hand…recently Windows forced yet another update down my throat as they have almost everyone with a windows based system… i have had a problem before where Windows updates conflict with paypal checkout APIs on my websites the fix was to roll my server back to the previous update and then my APIs started working properly again …assuming gameflip owns its own servers has this been attempted as a fix?

1 Like

additionally Can gameflip not put into place a payout request button notifying you that we are requesting a one time payout and then have your staff send us our payouts through paypal friends and family rather than to depend on the currently broken API i understand this will take longer but it is better than nothing at all and can be limited to one time per seller to help alleviate the backlog and problems that your sellers are going through…since your system has our paypal information this should not at all be too complicated to institute as a temporary band-aid for the bigger problem

2 Likes

we do ask for this as an emergency payment as mostly for people who have to much funds like make it 200$+ or even 500$+ as now im att 890$ and i had to close al my store as i run out money out side of here

1 Like

your a website designer? you think you can message me? Its business related stuff,

Telegram: @prime233

1 Like

Sure you can reach me at earthminedgems@gmail.com

1 Like

You guys should atleast remove the phone bill requirement for bitcoin, I bet its the only thing stopping a lot of ppl out there to also use it as a withdraw method since paypal is just pure bs right now.

1 Like

it would be available soon

Will we get any compensation for this event happening? As this has held up a lot of my payments and even some of my monthly payments.

1 Like

I agree! This has been ongoing for too long now, compensation is the least they can do.

most of us just want it to work we don’t want anything. as compensation will not work bc that to much money

1 Like

Everyone stop complaining here and go to PayPal. We should all ride their asses to get it fixed! Or we can do both!

1 Like

Here’s why no one is wanting to go complain to PayPal… all gameflip is giving us is “update PayPal said they are working on it on their end” when in fact there’s no EVIDENCE to back that up we are relying on the whole he said she said BS

2 Likes

Just make it easier for everyone and strike a deal with cash app or something it can’t be that complicated…

2 Likes

hey is there a way i could pm you? or just look at my post. someone is trying to scam me. ty <3

1 Like

wow, it take so much time

1 Like

no any news update today ? please at least update something in around 24 hours, let people know how’s going

1 Like

Ridiculous how unprofessional this is being handled. 0 information except “It’s not our fault.” Keep recommending to use payoneer, which coincidentally upon entering the website you see a huge banner reading “Maximize your earning with payoneer.” Which just so happens to show up right around the time paypal payouts are “disabled.” Joker claiming the website will continue to offer promotions to hopefully compensate, yet if you visit the promotions sections there is currently none. This whole situation is highly questionable and being improperly and unfairly handled to the gameflip community.

6 Likes

Here! Here! Absolutely agree with it all.

This is being ridiculous… one week, ONE WEEK! with this problem… How much longer will it take? …

2 Likes