PayPal Temporarily Inaccessible

Who knows knowing them probably another 2 weeks at this rate. I think we should get some sort of compensation but they probably wont they probably only say sorry for this happening.

2 Likes

Their “compensation” will be another 10% dissccount promo code called “Paypalisback”, we will get that next month and they will hope all we be happy again.

3 Likes

But you should not have to pay fees to withdraw your money to your bank account. With paypal its free to withdraw to bank account and it’s there in a few hours. So if they can make money from it why do all these other copying money account all charge fees to withdraw.
Gameflip are trying to screw seller every way they can. Like when they started holding back peoples money for 4 days for no reason that was when I stopped using them. I fell sorry for people who have money stuck in here.

2 Likes

well, they didnt even try to help us withdraw our money manually, i can’t help myself think about they have some dark deal with payoneer, maybe payoneer have really lower fee for them than paypal and they want seller to use payoneer so they did this, to promote payoneer and win-win for gameflip - payoneer.
I already try use payoneer, their site not completely fine yet, and i have some problem with their withdraw fee and add more bank account so i can’t use payoneer, paypal is my ONLY WAY to withdraw my money.
Please do something like manually withdraw money for seller, already >24 hours we not hear any new update about this from gameflip

3 Likes

How unprofessional. I’ve been patiently waiting a week to get my funds withdrawn out of this irritating site. I cannot wait any longer. I’m moving straight to g2a.com as soon as I get all my money back & anything to do with this site. Bitcoin…never and payoneer, the ■■■■■■■ large fees… can’t you atleast make us withdraw to our actual bank/credit card instead of claiming you’re "waiting for paypal’s reply’? Makes life easier for everyone doesn’t it? Jesus christ

4 Likes

Yeah they are on some goofy ■■■■ that is for sure…

1 Like

I understand everyone is upset over these payout issues…Heck I am too …I’ve got a massive amount of money tied up that I need that I can’t get to. However, before these issues Gameflip has had no issues and support has been really good if i ever had a question or problem with a sale etc. Gameflip has been really good to us. My question is, where is the patience? Where is the loyalty? They will get it fixed when they can I am sure. I can not imagine how much this is costing them as a company bc if you remember when you go to get a payout there are fees…fees that GF isn’t getting at the moment that I am assuming they need…stay patient stay loyal Game Flip has been good to us and helped us provide for our families they will get it fixed

Good news everyone! I just successfully cashed out with PayPal! Back In business!

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s not a fluke and it works for everyone.

2 Likes

I just tried withdrawling and now it sayz in transit. Yaaaaay!!!

1 Like

is solved :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

Withdrawl successful. Thank you everyone who did anything to help fix the problem, im very grateful . What a lovely day jt will be :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding. PayPal have fixed their payout issue and we’ve re-enabled it for all Gameflip users. Feel free to proceed with your PayPal payouts! :v::relieved:

2 Likes

Also, we will continue to run more promotions this month to help everyone get better deals and increase sales liquidity, so hopefully everyone has a lucrative month despite of the temporary payout issue we’ve faced.

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Thank you, thank you thank youuuuu

Still don’t trust it

thanks Gameflip i knew u guys wouldn’t let us down

Of course,the day they fix it I get a temp ban for no reason lol. @op_JOkEr can you please message me so I can get whatever misunderstanding this is sorted out.i have orders waiting,people are messaging me and I can’t even get in to see what there saying or able to respond to them and apologize for the wait or anything

1 Like

Was hoping for some sort of compensation to be honest. Still not happy, just no longer annoyed.
Thanks for the fix.

Yea, anyways, we knew all they’d do is just give us discounts. Would never compensate us.