PayPal Temporarily Inaccessible

Do you all even understand what an API is and how it works…or in this case doesnt work? Additionally many of you have dealt with Paypal before some have experienced problems with Paypal , I know I have…since when does Paypal give a rotten pigs behind if anything is busted and your inconvenienced? They literally don’t care and will take their sweet time about it and there isn’t anything admin of GF can do about it…that’s common sense folks…i’m suffering too because of all this but place the blame where it belongs…Paypal…who hires second rate programmers to develop code for a super important API and expects it not to have problems.

2 Likes

Hi all, i would recommend using the Payoneer function as an alternative, i’ve set up my account in a short period of time and managed to withdraw as well. Although their conversion rate may be rather trash, you may try out this new payout function if you’re desperate.

2 Likes

I apologize for my ignorance. Just suspect.

2 Likes

PayPal has never cared if one outlet doesn’t work. Call them yourself most of those people can’t even speak English. Any time I’ve contacted them about a problem I have to tell them myself what the issue is and how to fix it. Stop bashing the gameflip admins, stop not believing in them. There is no other platform like gameflip, we have a beautiful thing here. Trust in the gameflip God’s people…until then payoneer isn’t the end of the world. For 55$ it took about 10 hours start to finish to get to me and only cost 3.50 in fees., Seriously it’s like 2 extra dollars. If 2 bucks is killing your business maybe you need to go back to the drawing board. Cash out every night and go to bed…it’ll be there for ya in the morning

2 Likes

@Maddie_Davis to me payoneer don’t work and for most people not for the fess as with paypal we can got the money and buy from our sellers as they use paypal or got the money back to our bank, most people are mad bc gameflip isn’t updating people, as if they keep making update every few hours informing people that there still working with paypal and assure people that this is there top priority.

2 Likes

What are the options here for the sellers? im just a buyer with a store in Argentina, i use MercadoPago and Paypal, what about Uala or Willobank to make payouts?

2 Likes

@TimandSusie_May the problem is the gameflip staff not giving us enough updates about this situation,if they would simply give out consistent updates on the situation,such as screenshots of there PayPal conversations,what there saying,ect. We could see that they are actually working hard to resolve the issue,plus it would then make it so everyone could see that it is in fact PayPal that is the problem,and then we could all start harrassing PayPal to fix it instead of bitching here to get no resolve.simple solution for a massive problem.nobody wants to use any of the other options as they suck,point blank period,there requirements and fee suck ■■■.so were all just stuck waiting for the PayPal problem to be fixed,without constant updates that would take 2 seconds to give.we should be getting updates at least every couple hours on the situation.i think everyone would agree that that would make us all very happy,because if you read the comments here you can clearly see that that is one of the main issues,lack in communication

5 Likes

I really hope this gets fixed soon😭

3 Likes

I used Payoneer for the first time yesterday & was overall impressed by it. The money was in my bank in less than an hour. But make sure you just do large withdrawals as it charges $3 per one.

3 Likes

4 days and this isn’t fixed… both sides need to up your game.

4 Likes

Any update on this, alot of people rely on this money. I think that everyone should really receive compensation for this error, and not in damn usable credit. We need our money, not credit for games.

3 Likes

Counting down the days until I move off this site. Things like this are ridiculous. Do you have any idea how much money you are withholding from everyone? Instead, you’re out here messing with the ratings system hahaha

3 Likes

So i suppose i wont be buying or selling until its resolved. Im a little disappointed but cant do too much or expect too much. Since i cant get the money off of here, i think pawning the xbox is the next best idea bc bills are due in three days and im not expecting this to be resolved by then. Sad but not surprised this situation isnt going anywhere

2 Likes

Is there any way that you guys can lower the bitcoin minimum? I’m fine using it instead of paypal but the current $100 minimum is a bit steep considering how cheap bitcoin transaction fees are.

Hey everyone,

PayPal engineers haven’t fixed payouts yet. Once more, they get back to us without a clear explanation of what is wrong or when they’ll be able to fix. We are moving very fast with signing other payout providers to offer further and cheaper alternatives to everyone.

Once more, thanks for your patience and we are very sorry that this is an ongoing situation.

We’ll discuss internally, but there’s more scrutiny and manual work involved with Bitcoin. That’s why the payout cost is higher than the regular btc network fees.

1 Like

We do know how much funds are currently witheld. Not only yours, but ours too @Cody_Gauthier. This PayPal issue affects the entire Gameflip ecosystem.

We apologise for this and we only wish this was solvable from our side.

1 Like

Why can’t we just cash out to our debit cards? Have no problem withdrawing the funds how come we can’t deposit?

3 Likes

Can you ask for less requirements to add a bitcoin payout? i don’t have the phone bill but i have all the rest…

1 Like

we keep hearing about fixes but there is nothing, and now i do wanna try bitcoin withdrew as i need the money but i can’t as i don’t got no phone bill like most people as where i live u don’t got phone bill unless u have subscriptions with phone company witch i don’t have as i never needed it

1 Like