Picture Stealing

I made some nice pictures then i found out that a guy was stealing my images and i asked him to take the listings down or either pay me. But refuses to pay or take them down and my friends ( Bliz’s Shop, Mm2 & Limiteds Shop :white_check_mark: , Hiall, aLon ), who are selling on gameflip aswell made pictures and is stealing them too. And i want to know what should i do at this point. He is also selling accounts and i warned him after that me and my friends have reported him several times but nothing happens.
Can provide any kind of proof if needed.
Hes been scamming on social media like discord but i dont know if gameflip can ban him for that.
us-east-1:fa2c396b-86fb-4566-9882-11ac952071b1

And im also new to gameflip forum, if theres anything that breaks the rules let me know and i will take action.

2 Likes

Do you have some kind of copyright on the images, if you have, then I believe Gameflip can do something regarding this.

Selling account is not allowed. You can send the link of his account selling.

Giving Discord contacts/link/anything that allows contact via other means other than Gameflip is not allowed. Gameflip cannot help if deals were made outside of Gameflip. If you have proof of him giving/advertising his discord via Gameflip, you can also show it too. It isn’t allowed.

fyi - I am only forums helper so I can’t help regarding gameflip matters, only can give advise etc.

@DarkKnight @MajorTom

Hello,

I see the user has already been warned.

Please feel free to let us know if any other violations occur.

$10.00 PlayStation Store USA - PlayStation Store Gift Cards - Gameflip Please help this guy has sent fake codes to me and countless others from what i see please ban them and have them return all my orders after I confronted them they block me @MajorTom @Sparkling_Juice i reported all the purchases i made from them

Hello, I am not a Gameflip moderator so I can’t help with that.

Have you made a ticket to Support yet? If not, please do so. Submit a request – Gameflip Help
Include the Order ID (If you have more than 1 order, include all the Order IDs) and Ticket ID in your post.
@DarkKnight

1 Like

Hello @RocketXpass,

We will be glad to help you out with this!

If you have not opened a ticket regarding this, please do so using the following link:

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Once you have the ticket number, please inform us here and provide us your Order ID, just like @Sparkling_Juice informed.

God Speed! :trident:

(707043) I believe is the ticket code please tell me if I’m wrong

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.