Plz help someone hacked into my account and brought gift with all my money

try contacting the gameflip representatives who are on the forum, maybe they will help you.

1 Like

@Vito @Ismael_sv Both your cases are still open and being looked into. Due to the complexities of the details we don’t have an ETA but your issues are being investigated.

3 Likes

okay thanks @AponeGF for letting me know and hope it get resolved soon and im able to get my money back

It’s been over a month now :frowning: still nothing new ?

I’m checking now. I know the account issues are being resolved. I’ll see where we are with yours.

UPDATE: You’ve been reimbursed at this time. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

OH really. thank u so much that’s really a great news to hear finally after waiting one month. U guys never disappoint :smiley:

P.S can you plz unsuspend the account as gameflip suspended in order to prevent any further unwanted purchases

You should be able to log in now. Be sure to change your password asap.

1 Like

Thank u very much. pass changes. Is there a way I can activate two factory authorization?

plz check pm @AponeGF

I cannot sign into my account and my money is on hold also can u contact me as soon as possible my account name is squarebeatle403

What was your account type, @Vito? Google, Facebook or Mail? Any suggestion how to prevent this @AponeGF? More info on the topic by Moderators are always useful.

You should make a new thread as this is (likely) a separate issue involving unauthorized gift card purchases. The moderators will need your invite code to identify you.

Like Pedja_Erakovic said, what is your sign in method? Have you verified your email address?

1 Like