Problem with 2 Amazon gift card codes

I had a second seller (Future Network) cancel my Amazon gift card code purchase without my permission. I don’t know why she canceled and blocked. I told her I was at work until 7 pm CST yesterday and could not be immediately available to redeem the gift card code when asked by the seller. She didn’t seem to understand so she canceled and blocked my account. The conversation was polite. I feel that is very unfair and uncalled for. This marks two times I have tried to get an Amazon gift card code for $500. I do not have my money in my bank account for this second cancellation yet. The first time the purchase was canceled the refund went immediately back to my bank account and the second time it’s still not in the account so where is it? And why did she block me instead of waiting patiently?

Also the first time it happened with the first seller, the code did not work as it was redeemed on another account by somebody else but instead of correcting the situation the seller Lisa said I cheated her and rudely told me to open a dispute.

Can anyone tell the sellers Lisa and Future Network to unblock me and that this kind of rude behavior was uncalled for? I never got my Amazon gift card codes and have reported this to Gameflip support.

Hello @IcyCool7227!

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Could you please provide me the order IDs for these two orders so I can take a look?

Also, keep in mind that if you have issues with orders, feel free to open a dispute and escalate the case to us if the seller is not able to help in anyway.

Feel free to check the following link to learn more about disputes:

Godspeed! :trident:

1: 0ca6b9da-9aad-487e-b874-4ed02675faa1
2: b90d5e25-b2b9-48e8-9362-c9df36aaa47a

Many thanks for your help.

I haven’t gotten any advice yet. Can somebody please reply? Thank you.

Hello @IcyCool7227!

Thanks for providing the required info and sorry for the wait.

I’m glad that you were able to get a refund for both your orders.

I will keep a watch on the seller(s) and add a note so we can see if more suspicious activity like this happens.

Now, regarding the block, unfortunately there is nothing we can do since every user has the right to block whoever they want.

Hope you have a great day and sorry for any inconvenience.

Godspeed! :trident: