Pubg Skin Key/Code

@PYfantasy
I have bought a Pubg Skin Key/Code from you a couple of days ago now. On the order you promise to send the buyer the key within 24 hours after the purchase. Well its been 3 days now soon and still waiting and still says «waiting for delivery». Please dont just scam people for money if you do that. You are a high rated seller which is why I bought the skin from you because you have good ratings. When you promise people to give them the key within 24 hours, you have to keep the promise dude!
I have contacted Gameflip help Center for help and they told me to try to contact you by the forum. I have also written mant messages to you by the order messages… I will give this 1 more day! If you still hasn’t given me the key/code 24 hours from now, I want my money back. And I will tell the help Center to cancel the order and give the money back!
Regards Joakim

Hi, if the seller does not send the item within the time frame posted in the item, you can cancel it. If you’re unable to cancel it, @DarkKnight / @MajorTom can help you with that - give them the transaction I.D. from that item, and they will do what is needed.

Hello, thank you for the reply. No the seller has not done that. Its been 3 days now. Ive contacted the help center and they have given the seller notifications and also the seller will be suspendere for a short time if he does not do the right thing to do
very quickly. But i will mostly tell them to cancel if i do not hear anything from the celler by tonight. I have tagged him to tell him that so he should know by now. Also by my messages directly to him. The help center should be able to cancel it aswell for
me. They said so and that it will take 3 - 14 business days until the money will show up om my bank account if i want to cancel it. I will make sure that the next time im buying an item that includes a key or a code that its auto delivery. For sure

Hello, thank you for the reply. No the seller has not done that. Its been 3 days now. Ive contacted the help center and they
have given the seller notifications and also the seller will be suspendere for a short time if he does not do the right thing to do very quickly. But i will mostly tell them to cancel if i do not hear anything from the celler by tonight. I have tagged him
to tell him that so he should know by now. Also by my messages directly to him. The help center should be able to cancel it aswell for me. They said so and that it will take 3 - 14 business days until the money will show up om my bank account if i want to
cancel it. I will make sure that the next time im buying an item that includes a key or a code that its auto delivery. For sure

When buying codes, I make sure that it is auto delivery, or the seller is trusted. Since it’s way over the stated delivery time, the only thing you can do now is cancel the order and get your money back.

Yes, i agree. And the seller is supposed to be a trusted seller. I was looking up on high rated seller and he is high rated with a lot of positive ratings. Im guessing that i doesn’t include all buyers. From now on i will only but auto delivery.

What is the link to this seller?

https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:0525652c-4675-4671-a1ac-5778289d2ad4/pyfantasy?page=1&sort=updated%3Adesc&start=0

Pyfantasy

Weird, he has over 1000+ ratings in over 180 days, which seems very good. Verified too. I would’ve thought this seller would be trustful. Hopefully it’s just a one off.

Yeah, so would I. My luck I guess.

Hey @Joakim_Johannesen!

Just to make sure that your issue gets solved as soon as possible, you can also contact the support team using the link below?

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

God Speed! :trident:

Hey, already canceled the order. But thank you !

Glad your issue was resolved @Joakim_Johannesen!

Have a good day! :wink:

God Speed! :trident: