Rating not allowed?

2 of my buyers sent me a message saying that “rating not allowed” , the listings were game digital codes…

By the way the items were listed as free shipping since they were only codes for the games…

Sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused. But we have added an extra fraud measure in place where all Buyer’s have to wait 24hrs after the sale before they can rate the Seller. This was created to minimize suspicious activities and fraudulent behavior. If after the 24hrs are up and still can’t rate, please contact us back.

What if i shipped the item by myself and the buyers said he got the item, but then he/she forgets to rate and doesnt mark it that he/she got it?

The Buyer has up to 3 days to inspect and rate your item to finalize the transaction. If the item was shipped with tracking, and the Buyer does not rate you after the 3 days, the transaction will be deemed complete and automatically finalize the transaction. After this happens, you’ll need to go back to this listing and you’ll be prompted to rate the Buyer. Once you do this, the money will be released to you.