reposting same item allowed when you have it multiple ?

So, i’ve came accross this buyer today who claiming that you guys allow a seller to repost same exact item like every few hours if he has multiple on his stock ? if so why am i getting a warning for that lol ?

PS : i don’t spam quick, i only repost every 4-5 hours or so my items that i have it multiple

He had made a statement on this before that.
@DunnBiscuit said

In this topic

**Also , I have 500+ items and i sent my inventory screen shots to dunnbiscuit on PM :slight_smile: **
I did not tell you lie :slight_smile:

So, If you have for example 2x White draco , You can share 2x times . But you dont share 3x or more times

All good bro, didn’t say you told me lies… i’m just talking about the me getting a warning for that and want to be sure i won’t get another warning which will cause into suspension thats all… im just worried about that

You said : ''i don’t spam quick, i only repost every 4-5 hours or so my items that i have it multiple ‘’

lol…
If you share it every 4-5 hours, this is forbidden. For example you have only 1 white octane. But u can sharing white octane at every 4 or 5 hours. You have only 1 white octane but u shared 4x or 5x times . Did you understand ? :slight_smile: This is a complete rule violation.

Calling me a liar ? good. cuz i have more than 5 white octanes when im just posting 1 right now :slight_smile:

Bro i just give example

You said “You have only 1 white octane but u shared 4x or 5x times . Did you understand ? :slight_smile: This is a complete rule violation.”

i think u was refering to me right there not an example, i’m beign completly honest here
Anyways, there’s i show my proof anyways, waiting for the admin response, maybe no need to waste your time here you can get back to your buisness, thanks for the information and the help

Sorry but you’re really incomprehensible. Anyway Good luck bro. @DunnBiscuit will explain to you. Have a good day

Thank you, you have a good day too

there are a lot of spammers who make real spam on gameflip .Although I tried to help you. But you’re smashing my store name on this.

anyway No problem. Have a good day again!

@DunnBiscuit can we have an answer here if we can do that if we have the items multiple or no ? don’t want to get suspended for this and the support is taking too long

@DarkKnight