Revoked gift card

On April 10th I bought a visa gift card from the user “Sam” and we completed the transaction without any problems and I spent the balance of the purchased card on Amazon.com, today I logged in and I see that he has revoked the card and all the expenses made. Is there any way to contact the seller or make a refund of the transaction?

Order ID: 5d255992-48a2-4872-a7eb-cee912179c87
Your Code: URFTGG
Screenshot of the order

Screenshot when I try to log in to onevanilla.com

Screenshot of the email received by amazon from the chargeback received (this is where I used the balance of the visa gift card purchased)

Screenshot of amazon account balance. (I used the visa gift card to buy an amazon gift card and gave it to a friend)

In this transaction the card when I bought it instead of $50 already had $37, which we easily solved because he gave me another card to make up for what was missing and we had no trouble completing the transaction. Now that I was rereading it when he said “well that wasnt on it until it sold. but since you used the other $37 ill get you a $15-$20 card” seems a little suspicious to me, since you can’t not know that you made an expense before you sold it, maybe it’s a stolen or questionable card.

Hey, if you haven’t done so already, please contact us at, support@gameflip.com if you haven’t done so already.

The team will be able to provide full assistance over there.

1 Like