Amazon taking back gift card bought from Gameflip

Please help! I bought a $100 Amazon card and it worked fine when I redeemed it but weeks later the funds were taken from my account and the card was “de-activated” . 2019-02-08 The user who sold to me was “Iyskayshop” but his account is no longer there so I can’t contact him. I made a support ticket with Gameflip.

Ticket Code: 404260

Account ID: UYNQV8

If true this not making me feel good I bought a lot from that user this month and last month and the last week of December.

Lucy :heart:

Better use the balance fast.

Wait that picture say January 27. Did they remove today and the 27th is when you added it or was it removed on the 27th?

I may have to use it. I was saving it all up.

I redeemed the card on January 5th and it was taken away on the 27th. I just noticed it yesterday when I went to make a purchase. I would use it fast

Oh my i don’t know how to tell if my redeemed codes was real or stole or whateve

The support team just answered you requesting more information about this issue. Please, gather the information and send to us so we can continue to provide further help.

Thank you.

I was finally able to receive a proper response from Amazon. They said the card was “suppressed due to unauthorized activity”. I replied to the ticket with all the information.

So basically Amazon said they removed the money?
I’m only asking for future help being I bought cards from that seller too. I understand Gameflip is where I need to send the information if it happening to me.

Thank you @Bubba Im sorry this happening to you but im thanking you because you was so helpfull.

Yes they said the gift card was “fraudulent” and that’s why the funds were removed from the account

1 Like

@DunnBiscuit I sent all the information but haven’t recieved a reply yet. Can you help please?

I just answered your tcietk, sorry for the long wait.

Thanks for sending all the requested info.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.