Scammer Asking people to rate and confirm before giving code

@MajorTom @DarkKnight

Sorry to ping you, but this person has attempted to scam 4 ppl. I managed to save 2 people.

I asked my friend to buy a code from his profile, and as expected, he Is scamming people.
On the auto deliver thing he puts instructions to rate and confirm instead of a digital code.
In the instructions he tries to trick new buyers to confirm and rate him. And lies that they will get their codes in the email once they confirm and rate him. Please ban him asap before he scams anyone.

Here’s the link to his profile. You can check the latest Wonder skin he sold to my friend, he attempted to scam there.

Here’s proof against him where he asks my friend to confirm transaction before receiving the digital codes n lies.

@bilal_abuali is the person that got scammed for $28

@MajorTom @DarkKnight

This scammer have new account without rates his money will be available in 7 days , so i think Gameflip will give Bilal money back from Roknar’s account , not sure in that but Bilal need to make Thread here and to explain situation .

1 Like

I asked @bilal_abuali to make a post, idk if he made any

I have made 2 posts regarding this scammer, yet he is still not banned. The prices he offers are also impossible. That was one reason I thought he is a scammer

1 Like

Ah i see his post now .
Just report him on gameflip and thats it , We need to wait for admins , they are not active all days here.

1 Like

yup I reported but my report doesn’t go through maybe cuz that guy has me blocked. He is 100% the same person that I got banned earlier, cz the moment he joined gameflip he had me blocked lol

And if u have time go help with posts, write comments its scam lol

1 Like

Well the last account of his I got banned yesterday, I commented “Scam”. On all of his posts LOL
On this new profile of his I cant comment, cuz the moment he made an account, he blocked me so I cant comment LOL :joy:

Wait your account get banned?

no, I am saying the scammer blocked me so I cant comment on his page xD
Last time I reported and got that scammer banned.

So now he made new account and blocked me from his profile so I dont comment xD

1 Like

btw, I saw you commented there, gg xD

Ah i see . I Don’t know what they are trying … They got pending 7 days anyways lol so for 7 days they will get ban 100% lol …

1 Like

usually they get banned within an hour if @MajorTom or @DarkKnight sees this post.

Cuz last 2 scammers I reported and tagged the 2 mods, they got them banned within hours

1 Like

he’s been banned lol

1 Like

Hey everyone!

He has been permanently suspended :wink:

Thanks for advising!

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like