Scammer Seller on Gameflip: steam keys bought have been revoked from buyers' accounts

This seller sold several steam keys that later were revoked: Artu - Gameflip

Check the ratings and you’ll see many people complaining about being scammer by him.
I was one of the buyers on January 8th of 2021 - Order ID afe61047-1481-4694-8136-42dbd929a284
I would like to request a refund for the money that I spent on this order and that the seller is punished accordingly for this scam!
And I formally asked for that in the request id #651368

Even thought those kinds of scammers are rarer nowadays I hope that Gameflip keeps acting swiftly against them to create a better and safer marketplace for the honest sellers and buyers.

Hello @Ticio_Mevio!

Thanks for informing us about this and opening a ticket to the Support Team.

They will verify for you as soon as possible ok.

I have added a note to the seller’s account regarding this and will keep the user on watch.

God Speed! :trident:

Ok, thank you. I’ll be waiting for the resolution of this problem.

A week has passed and still nothing has been done about this matter. How come?? I was sold a key that was 10 days later revoked because the seller scammed everyone and didn’t pay the original store (humblebundle) @DarkKnight @MajorTom
It gets wrose: I have just been notified by Steam that another game that I bought on Gameflip has been revoked - once again due to the scammer seller not paying the original store (HumbleBundle). Here is the new ticket for the new case: Ticket Id #652961

Hello @Ticio_Mevio ,

We are sorry for any inconvenience and for the wait.

I have verified your first ticket and there is currently a Support Team member verifying your case ok.

You should have a response as soon as possible.

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

I appreciate your aid, but it was not solved and it has been 20 days since I reported the scammer and submitted screenshots as proof that the game got deleted from my steam account less than 2 weeks after purchasing the key from the gameflip seller.

It seems that the scammer got away with the money he took from the people he scammed. Gameflip should at least ban the individual, then. I think I’ll resort to buying only in-game items from now on since there is no guarantee that a steam key will not be revoked a few days after purchase.