"Listing disputed and canceled by gameflip for mistake purchase by buyer" with me too!!! It seems recurring with Gameflip

It seems this is a recurring theme with Gameflip judging by the amount of similar topics.

I listed the item as

“This key is only available in the countries listed: AR BO BR CL CO EC GT PE VE”

The buyer said he is from the US and the key didn’t work. I told him it was region locked and listed as such. He got exactly what he was supposed to get. He disputed it and got it reversed.

I took screenshots of the conversations and added everything in the dispute with prove it was listed as region locked.

Now I have a key I can’t sell again, because I can’t check if it’s used or if the buyer resold it.

“I’ve had a few users do this as well saying they purchased the item thinking it was something else, but once I state that it is clearly marked and there is absolutely no way for me to confirm whether or not they used the code they generally complete it, because they’re just trying to scam people imo. Glad they completed it for you.” -by Madman

I have been selling steam keys in various sites for years and this has NEVER happened before.

The buyer has over 1000 ratings for itens sold, so he KNEW full well what he was doing, I bet he resold the key and is probably a scammer.

“A client buys a item from me, the transaction is at stage that he can see the code and use it. After that he tells me that he purchase the item by mistake of thinking is the full game and wants refund. I told him i cannot refund him for that. After that he rise the dispute and after one day the listing was canceled by gameflip. So what is the deal here he scam me and got the code and you are ok whit that ?!”

The amount of similar topics is staggering.

If this isn’t reverted I am done with Gameflip, since anyone can buy a key and return it with no problems even when they got what they bought.

3 Likes

This seems to be not true after all.

Very unsatisfied with the situation.

2 Likes

Contact support and they will help you

1 Like

Hello @Kelarys,

Could you please inform me the order ID so I can take a look at your case?

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

Order: Edge of Eternity (ID: e149f9d2-a71a-4fc7-a3bd-3d4e71f19beb)

1 Like

Posted above

1 Like

Hello @Kelarys!

I’m currently investigating this case.

1 Like

Hello @Kelarys!

I have verified your case and can see that the Support Team resolved your case on the weekend.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Can you help me with a similar case on this. My profile code is BQFKKT

1 Like

Hello @artificialpawn!

Could you please inform me the order ID so I can take a look?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.