Dispute Issue - Region Restriction

me and scammer talking on a public topic @DarkKnight @DunnBiscuit @Sparkling_Juice @MajorTom

i sent a link to a listing as example and it had only one click and suddenly got sold in a snap with auto delivery, the user on forum told me later that he already found better deals than that

than my listing had a escalated dispute and he asked for a refund because he purchased a card for the wrong region restriction on auto delivery instead of talking to seller first on a comment or contact button

he is also a verified user that is selling some steam game keys on auto delivery, i’m sure he is going to do something about my card later with the code in his hands like buy more game key to sell or just sell the code itself, redeem later, give to someone else

i just said
my suppliers and sources won’t refund me a displayed card so if you got the code, there is no refund or any kind of new code. like you can save the code somewhere or just get the code in your email inbox and i won’t lose cash for giving free codes and you redeeming later, its very unfair. all you will get is assistence to redeem the code.

he also seems like to be ignoring my assistence

my invite code: ETJHTZ
order ID: 2d32e0a1-be81-4ba0-ac87-33a0e4e53245
request number on gameflip help center: 801586
request code on steam support: HT-HYFN-DJTV-3VTK
scammer profile Miglekk - Gameflip

screenshots (from oldest to newest messages)
good ending? it looks like i found the solution for this buyer. gonna provide updated info when buyer send me some message
bro im starting to feel lazy and unwilling to update this lol

Why did you post a picture of me saying I’m a scammer I’m not the one who purchased that item?

i’m just not sure if it was you, i’m just guessing. sometimes we are at the wrong places and at wrong dates and times. don’t worry that much, i provided the scammer profile on gameflip

Understandable just didn’t want to be accused I’m trying to build my rep I’m also verified on my profile and here is my current last purchases because it definitely not me also @DarkKnight would be able to help you with support I believe

1 Like

it’s an alt account (that somehow got succesfully verified) or some older screenshot but its unlikely and gameflip would be able to further investigate this if you tried

i’m more likely believing on you, also i already used this magic @ to call some help
DarkKnight
DunnBiscuit
Sparkling_Juice
MajorTom

Understandable i do wish you luck in winning the case i do however should tell you you should probably contact steam and get some proof if the giftcard that person bought was used after they purchased it to verify it wasn’t used before payment exc i read the forms that’s the type of proof they will ask for you to help speed up your case

1 Like

i did it and i also provided the ticket ID on steam support, i’m just waiting steam response to provide more evidence

1 Like

@MOCASH my conclusion is that this user is not even scamming, hopefully this is gonna end well

buyer is stuck at step number 3 on how to redeem code due to a additional Note: If you have never used Steam Wallet credit on your account, you may be prompted to enter your current address to determine the correct currency.

How to redeem a Steam Wallet Code?

1. Go to HERE and sign in if you aren’t already. You will need to create a Steam account if you do not already have one.

2. Once logged into Steam, please enter your unique Wallet code that you received into the “Steam Wallet Code” field.

3. Click “Continue” to redeem the credit onto your account. Note: If you have never used Steam Wallet credit on your account, you may be prompted to enter your current address to determine the correct currency.

4. The value of the Steam Wallet code will be added to your account’s Steam Wallet balance. The current available balance will be listed in the upper right hand corner next to [Your username]'s Account.

Before openning a dipsute, the buyer should check the following

im just providing you some stuff available on this pastebin URL on my about me section on the profile page (Outside link not allowed)

stuff available on the description of my listing to request gift card with a comment Request LARGE CARDS VARIETY - Other Gift Cards - Gameflip

and providing stuff available on this listing you purchased, like name, description and details.

If that’s the case hopefully it works out for both of you then !

Only forums Mod so nothing I can do. Either wait for Support or DarkKnight or the Dispute. Remember to provide evidence in the side with Gameflip on the Dispute.

Based on your information, you put region restriction US so no reason to lose dispute unless code is not valid/already used. (You have to provide evidence)

Next time, what you can do is make a hidden listing on Gameflip and give the link of the hidden listing via DM to the person who is interested to prevent this.

1 Like

nice hint

tried to give assistence to redeem the code on buyers side and i told about some policy that i felt like it was the answer for his question, the code is sent and i paid for it : (

on gameflip side, i provided the purchase receipt, provided some gameflip policy to speed up, some policy from my source/supplier, provided my supplier/source itself, provided some small policy from myself, i provided all the possible evidences, just waiting a response from steam support and having a civilized conversation with the buyer : )

BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

@argethalm @DunnBiscuit @MajorTom @DarkKnight

its the conlusion that i have for now

the buyer purchased the code and then provided a screenshot with the error message, its really stated on listing description that all he needs is a US account on steam and then buyer quickly noticed he purchased a the region restriction code, even before the seller notices it and then buyer guessing it as a “exclusive US code” and related that the code would just get his balance converted and added into his balance but its not working.

buyer also said its asking the billing adress information, and its stated on listing description that it’s only required to enter billing adress information if steam account never redeemed a steam wallet code before (its also stated on supplier instructions to redeem) so its the classic scam to redeem the code and show error on another steam account, buyer also stated he tried on steam client and web browser

he asked transaction to be cancelled, i just sent my policy for refunding and he seems to ignore and escalate dispute to gameflip quickly and then i just said that i just can’t trust no expiration codes with everyone that asks transaction to be canceled like you can save the code somewhere or just get the code in your email inbox

and then there is barely no response from buyer, he just agree to contact steam support and provides me screenshot showing response from steam “contact the seller and ask for refund”, i did the same and i got same response, but not satisfied I just said I’m the seller, that the buyer is waiting for helpful answer on steam support, there is more details on previous messages and I listed the reasons there is no refund.

i decided to do what steam said and my supplier is requiring more screenshots from buyer and they also want a response in 48 hours. buyers last message was 1 day ago, which means its more than 24 hours

i provided the best assistence to the buyer, but the communication with buyer is poor and very basic, he just provides the necessary to win dispute as a buyer. i gave him instructions to get the US account, asked about just inserting his own billing information and getting balance converted to another currency, i asked to contact steam support, just sell the code to someone else (then come back later and request me a code before buying), google search for tutorials and chatting for tips and tricks and i even provided youtube tutorial video to redeem the code

I’M REQUESTING ALL EVIDENCES BUYER SENT AND A QUICKER RESPONSE TO MY MESSAGES
i even had to let my terms and conditions even more longer and organised due to this user, lost my entire weekend and all my monday night, i’m employeed and i work to have more cash to get codes

you can send me a reply in the dispute chat, support ticket or on forum

my invite code: ETJHTZ
order ID: 2d32e0a1-be81-4ba0-ac87-33a0e4e53245
request number on gameflip help center: 801586
request code on steam support: HT-HYFN-DJTV-3VTK
scammer profile Miglekk - Gameflip

Hello @SenhorCrystal!

I have verified and this has nothing to do with @MOCASH, so I have removed the image and changed the title of the topic ok.

Now, regarding the dispute, if you informed inside the listing that the code was only redeemable in the US, then the buyer is incorrect and they should have verified before purchasing.

I’m going to check this with the Support Team and will inform you if I have any updates.

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like

Hello @SenhorCrystal,

After further verifying, the buyer purchased without verifying the region restriction and received the code.

So the Support Team closed the dispute in your favor ok.

Secondly, please be careful when mentioning other users when you are not sure of a certain situation. @MOCASH was mentioned as a scammer by you, but you were not sure if it was him. Next time, feel free to open a ticket or PM us directly so we can verify in private.

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you @MOCASH.

Also, please remove the Pastebin link from your account, as we do not allow outside contact to be made on Gameflip.

In case you want to send more information to the buyer, feel free to do so inside the order chat or create images to share with the buyer after the item is purchased.

This counts as a warning for sharing an outside link on your account.

Godspeed! :trident:

2 Likes