SCAMMER for xbox key

I have a big problem with a buyer. I clearly wrote the key is for USA then he opens a dispute and says hey i want a refund ode isnt working in the UK. I never said the code is working in the UK. I want this buyer banned ASAP because he seriously think I must refund him for that but why it is not my fault if he is too stupid to read a simple description. @DarkKnight could you please fix this? His name is Calim C, everyone should block him because he only gives headache. IF i list something as USA what makes him think it works for UK and why is this my fault?

Does anyone have experience with such cases? I just want to have this fixed ASAP because its not fair and it makes me really mad. ITs about a key for 90 usd.

1 Like

You have to explain your customer that there is no your fault. Key region is mentioned and key is already shown to him so you can’t sell it again because it could be used anytime after you proceed refund. Key is valid and working and now it is in his hands and he is free to do anything with it. Just explain that you can’t list this key again because now it is not only in your hands.

Thanks for your answer. I actually know and thought so but the thing is that they talk so into you that they make you think it was your fault but actually you know it isnt. Lets see once gameflip processes the dispute :-).

Yeah, Gameflip actually should award this to you.

Hello @LockyxX,

Could you please provide me the order ID so I can take a look?

God Speed! :trident:

@DarkKnight here it is, please check and fix this ASAP. I dont want to wait days to receive what is mine. f27eb9d0-5a24-4694-a80d-30742c52da09

Hello @LockyxX,

I have verified with the Support Team and your issue has been cleared. The order has been completed on your favor after we checked that the buyer purchased in the incorrect region and had already seen the code.

Hope you have an awesome day!

1 Like

@DarkKnight thank you so much, I appreciate it!

1 Like

Not a problem @LockyxX!

I’m glad to help :wink:

1 Like