Gameflip had inapropriate refund bueyer

I had sold the Squad Steam game to a buyer. All Countries that game work are correct describle on Region Restriction field. The buyer had buyed it without see if him region works. After he get the key and try activate the key the message of region restriction on Steam had appered and he had open a dispute and Gameflip had cancel the sold without motive and inapropriate refund the buyer. If its the buyer fault Why Gameflip had refund him? When I try use the key a message that the key already had used appears to me. The Buyer had Scam me, purchase the game, use a vpn or resell it and request inapropriate refund, I lost my money and my key. Why Gameflip had inapropriate refund the buyer? What its my fault? Its not correct list all Countries that the game works on Region field? What its my fault? What I can do? Why Gameflip help the scammer?

Hello @Luis_Tiago_Andrighet,

I have verified your case and can see that the order was mistakenly rescinded, as informed in the ticket with the Support Team.

You have also received the funds for this order by Gameflip because of this mistake.

So your case was already solved.

Hope you have an awesome day and sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Godspeed! :trident:

1 Like