Scammed by this gameflip!!!

Hello Admins,
I have been scammed by this user https://gameflip.com/profile/us-east-1:5977c6f4-1b0a-4966-9429-abadc208d1dc/ratings. As you can see in rating down below I have rated this seller as he asked with refund number. I have not received refund.

What happen - I bought game. As soon as I received code I went to steam to activate it. But unfortunately steam said that that code is already used. I wrote seller and he said that he will refund me money, but it did not happen.

Alfredo
take this refund ID and copy it to description under rating, rate me with any rating you want, you will get a refund withing 10 mins i guess

2 days ago
Alfredo
"Dear seller, To complete your refund request tell the buyer to paste unique refund ID to feedback form and rate the transaction with any feedback score he finds suitable. You will find your refund ID at the end of conversation. Please note refund request is valid for next 24 hours and will be cancelled automatically afterwards.

Refund ID: f8992740-8b51-3a4f-a6f1-382c004442d3"

2 days ago
Alfredo
yeap you can buy new code form me.
i will issue a refund right now, sorry it took too long, i have to paste a lot of things there

2 days ago
Vitalijs Krajevs
Is it possible to buy new code from you again because you have two copies listed on you account.

2 days ago
Vitalijs Krajevs
Yes please refund then. How refund is happening?

2 days ago
Vitalijs Krajevs

2 days ago
Alfredo
i dont have a new code right now so i need some time
i can just refund you and you will buy new one code.

2 days ago
Vitalijs Krajevs
I hope you will solve the issue. Waiting for response.

2 days ago
Alfredo
uhm alright so what do you actually prefer? i can try to find a new code if you can wait a couple of hours and i can refund you and you will just buy new code. what is the best for you?

2 days ago
Vitalijs Krajevs
I have taken it out from hold.

2 days ago
Alfredo
i can try to find a new code and you activate the game or i can refund you but since you put it on hold, i cant do anything here

2 days ago
Alfredo
we can solve it only if it’s not on hold, otherwise we wait 24 hours geez

2 days ago
Alfredo
can’t now…why did you put it on hold and didnt even give me a chance to solve the issue, now we have to wait 24 hours for this…

2 days ago
Vitalijs Krajevs
Can you get me new code?

2 days ago
Alfredo
im sorry for this like really crap…

2 days ago
Alfredo
im not sure whats wrong with my code but ill try to help no metter what.
probably there is a typo, im gonna cotact the store where i bought it ;/
i can try to refund you or if you can wait i can try to grab new key.
as you wish ;/

2 days ago
Alfredo
erm you sure is’t duplicate? sold like 2 of pubg codes today and got no problems O-o

2 days ago
Vitalijs Krajevs
hey mate.
I have your code but it is saying an error after I activate it…
Please sort out.

2 days ago
Vitalijs Krajevs

Please refund me money or you will be dealing with my bank’s fraud department.
Please contact me via email.

Kinds Regards.

I hate people who do this, annoying as crap. I feel your pain, not much you can do about it though unless you have pictures saying the code not working and stuff, plus you’ve already rated him from what I understand so, not sure what you can do and/or that there’s much you can do.

Your gonna have to go through your banks fraud department and then have them track this guy and get your money back that way. I doubt Gameflip is gonna do much, their support is terrible.

Its done mate. Bank desputed my payment.

Hello,
I got scamed too
But can i report to paypal if gameflip didint respond to me ?