Seller Cancelled Order, Funds Havent Came In

I went to buy a psn card last night, purchased it and while I was waiting the seller cancelled the order. I havent gotten my refund yet or nothing on my debit card. Any idea how long itll take or if I need to do anything else to speed things up? Ty!

1 Like

I donā€™t think it would go back to your debit card, have you checked your gameflip wallet in the ā€œWalletā€ tab?

2 Likes

I have checked but nothing yet. The notification tab said it was in my wallet but its not there. :sob:

1 Like

Itā€™s not in pending on your wallet? I donā€™t know how refunds work, but I would suggest going to Wallet then Activity and clicking January 2020, maybe it has a time listed when the refund will be returned? I donā€™t know if thatā€™s just for sales, though, it might be. :no_mouth: Only other thing I would suggest is checking your email, see if thereā€™s anything from Gameflip that describes how to see your refund. Sorry if none of this was of help!

1 Like

I had a purchase refunded by the seller and the money went back to my debit card almost instantly. If you used funds from your wallet, i recommend leaving your order id and/or profile code here so when a mod comes around to look at your thread, they can check for you.

1 Like

Okay so in the Jan 2020 it DOES say I was refunded or issued it, whichever. But still this-
:sob:!

(Could only add one screenshot, but I have one of my wallet funds rn, which it isnt there)

Sadly the charge on my card is still pending, and nothing was added to my wallet, hopefully something gives hahašŸ˜ž

The refund process may be different between card providers. If you used a card to purchase your item, then the money will go back to your card when it is refunded. Just keep track of your balances on your card and hopefully it will reflect it soon. The pending charge should disappear when the money is entered back into your card. You could leave your order id or profile code here for a mod to confirm it.

1 Like

Order ID: 64de81ee-4460-41f3-b363-f82703867974
Profile Code: FDWLZZ

Still no contact from here nor my refund :frowning:

Hello @Justin_Harper,

I can see here that this purchase was already released and you have already rated the seller.

Are you still having issues?

God Speed! :trident:

1 Like

I havent recieved any refund as of yet and the transaction is still pending on my card. And I didnt rate the seller, it wasnt an option since they cancelled the order.

Hey @Justin_Harper,

Iā€™m not sure you are talking about this order then: 64de81ee-4460-41f3-b363-f82703867974

In this case, the order is complete and the code was sent to you already. Could you please check again if this is the correct order or please send me a screenshot of the status of the order?

I must have copied the wrong one, my apologies.

Says it was refunded to my wallet but its never been added to it.

Hello @Justin_Harper,

Not a problem :wink:

I have checked this other order and it was made with a credit card. So the refund is made to the payment method you choose at the moment of the purchase.

So in this case, you will receive the funds from the refund into your account approximately 3ā€“14 business days after the date on which the refund was initiated (this time frame all depends on your bank and how they handle refunds).
If you purchased this item in part with Gameflip Credits and Cash from your account, then that will be reallocated back to those balances and appear in under ā€œBalanceā€.

If you had bonus credits used in this purchase, their expiration dates will restart, expiring 7 days after they were returned.

Please note that refunds may appear in the form of a reversal. In the case of a reversal, the original payment will drop off of your statement, and a separate credit is not issued.

1 Like

I called the card company to see if there was anything that could be done, as I need the money, and said it needed to be released or something. Idk. Just hope it shows up either back on the card or in my wallet asap, as its been almost 6 days, and was the sellers cancellation, not my fault. :sob:

I also need help a bought a 23$ item and the seller never delivered or even answered well it canceled and said the funds were added to my account but they never were

1 Like

Hello @Chris_Hughes,

Could you please inform me your profile code so I can take a look?

Godspeed! :trident: