Seller keeps on canceling orders for no reason

The seller, Super Deals GC, keeps on canceling my orders without any reason. Both times, I’ve been willing to cooperate and wait for him to deliver his code, but he would always disappear right after saying he was ready to deliver and then cancel it. Is there no penalty for canceling orders, as I’ve been getting cancels after cancels, and always have to wait for the refunds to go back to my bank? A bit tired of this.

No punishment for canceling at all? It makes buying off game flip less preferred if the seller keeps on canceling all the time on someone.

I wouldn’t keep buying from that user if they keep canceling your order. A moderator would need to reply to answer if there any punishments for someone who keep canceling.

Lucy :heart:

Can you tell me the items you were purchaing? Also can you share some order IDs so I can check this further?

Thanks!

Super Deals GC canceled my order 30 minutes ago. Also canceled an order a few weeks ago. Thats twice now in 1 month. I waited in the purchase chat and told him I was ready. I have no problem waiting on the item. Now I have to wait for a refund and it’s the weekend!

ae6b8756-676f-49be-a15b-ae5af0ae84b5 from today
7bf6d35b-2e6d-44f9-a0bc-c27b28906d0b from March 11th

I like Gameflip and want to remain a member, but having to wait for my refund twice now in 1 month is ridiculous. Something needs to happen to this seller.

Thank you,

vocsmethod