Sellers scam. .Gameflip Support helping him?

there i should recieve key

here is the humble bundle links

but when i bought first item i not recived any keys. i recieved the F8*ng humble bundle link! there is nothing in description about this is a link not a key! and support said me all was ok… wthack guys . . .i used GF many years but after this sutiations i suggest you to think a little…

But isn’t it the same thing? Humble Bundle gives you the key when you visit the link, no?

no…i will not recieve the key. I bought this item for reselling!

2TheMoon Did you escalate the issue to Gameflip support team? Could you tell me the ticket number of the escalated dispute? I checked here but I couldn’t find the dispute ticket.

:trident: New forum moderators!

i not escalated because you complete my transaction!
d1cf7b19-b0fc-4680-9ffc-deb071820f19

requests/438323

The transaction was automatically completed since you took 5 days to answer the seller and didn’t click on “Escalate issue to Gameflip” button. It completed 30 minutes after you answered the seller.

Ticket 438323 was sent after the transaction was complete.

transaction was under Dispute! I 100% remember that
anyway . . just give my money back. . .its a scam i dont recieved my key

i think its the same thing, you just need to link your battlenet account and you will get your COD BO4… i sold many overwatch with humblebundle link before on gameflip… he give you humble link and you just link your battlenet account there. i think the seller forgot to add “humblebundle giftlink” on description… you are trying to resell it on other website and most likely they don’t accept humblegiftlink

2 Likes

sure i cant sell the links! i need a key. . . if seller forgot its not my fault !

now need to ask all the time like a stupid fool " It’s a key or gift? "

I was always sure that if not specified then by default it is the key

admins…do something please! i dont want to lose 20$ …i not activate this key

opened dispute gararantee you nothing :frowning: as i see . . .i must clicked hundreds buttons …buy wrong code … .open dispute…talk with seller…escalate dispute omg so hard! i opened dispute. .its not enought?

You put it on hold. If you read carefully when the hold page is showing you’ll see a message like this: " Issue Resolution Buyer must close or escalate issue within: XXhours:XXminutes:XXseconds"
Right under this message there is an option for escalating the issue.

It’s all the same to me. I got defective item anyway .not like in desctiption

In Product Liability, a defective product is one that cannot be used for the purposes it is intended to or is made dangerous as a result of a flaw or imperfection.
Did you try activating the code and it didn’t work or did it harm your PC in any way or form?
If the answer is “no”, then it’s not a defective product.
And if I read correctly above there was nowhere in the description of the product saying that you would receive a key, so you can’t really claim that it was “not like in description”.
I recommend you ask the seller next time before buying to avoid some headaches.

1 Like

ok now i will sell accounts and i willnot say about it…because like you said “was nowhere in the description of the product saying that you would receive a key”

good position…selling ■■■■ and dont said about it

2TheMoon, there is a big difference, as selling accounts is forbidden and will result in the suspension of your Gameflip account.

Please, DO NOT relist those accounts.