Suggestion (Seller against scammer)

I’ve been selling on Gameflip since last year and so far I could say that this is a good site although i have few encounters with people who were trying to scam me by disputing after using my codes and with the help of sir @DunnBiscuit it was solved and i win against the scammer dispute.
My suggestion is seller can have atleast an option to sell or not to sell to those buyer who they think are suspicious like new account that is not yet verified because 100% of scammers I encountered are using new account without even a picture and not verified. I think a filtering button who can see our items depend on the rates and review on their profile can help too.

What do you think about it?

4 Likes

Definitely Agree with you. I was scammed 3 times, the last was yesterday with the well know “code was already redeemed in another account”. I’m working hard and in this way i lose money. I said many times, here in Gameflip the sellers does not have any protection…Zero

2 Likes

Suggested this once on someone’s thread. Sellers should have the option to sell to buyers with “?” amount of feedback score. This may seem unfair to new users, but to be equally fair, sellers would have to pay a higher commission fee with effect from having a active subscription plan. Thus making sure that not all sellers would have this option turned on, as some may feel that the extra commission fee is not worth activating the option.

2 Likes

Yes this suggestion seems unfair on new users but what I’m targeting are those scammers that using a profile without picture and not yet verified,I don’t mind selling if the new users already have a verified badges :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have scammed many time by buyers on gameflip,
they all old account owners and opening new account trying again scam people
because i can not seller my codes instant im selling delivery within 1 day after order sending code in short time , i new account cancelling and blocking after month checking block list which new accounts has several good fedback and unblocking this is my method

i think all accounts need verify all scammers cant use fake account for scam people here
also gameflip need improve verification system i see all is manual,
i know there are many users using multi accounts but its not permited by gameflip rules
but they are using long time it gameflip cant catch them

1 Like