Suspended account without reasson

Hello my acocunt was suspended without any reasson i was only selling Fornite items and i dont know what i done wrong my friend was telling me which items he want to buy from me and i was selling him and then later i recived suspend for ‘‘Involvement in other suspicious or fraudulent activity’’ so i would like to know what happend here why i am suspended is this site scam someone explain me and did i got scammed because if i am rip 500$ fortnite items :confused: Please help my invite code: KYJ2XK
Please help me

Mark

This is relatively well chronicled here but Support / Moderators will hopefully be able to provide you with more details. You should have received an email explaining why you were suspended.

You can open a ticket with support here:

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new 1

The Moderators are:

I would not get my hopes up if I were you. There is understandably a very low tolerance for scamming but they are reasonable and will hear you out if you have a case.

i already did but they never answered me

Your account was suspended since it is an alternate account from one that was asking users to rate before sending the items/codes they’ve purchased.

The suspension is permanent.

No it wasnt my friend was tolding me what he want i was telling price and he would give me bonus i dont know what i done wrong please unsuspend my account because in this case im going to take some serriously actions and report this site if i dont recive my money because i was working hard for those items and then i sell them to some friend from fortnite and then i recive suspend whats wrong with you guys this is scam

No legal actions will help you. You agreed to the Terms of Service, broke the rules, scammed here and there and a ban is what you get and deserve,

1 Like

Do it. I’ve heard this many times. I doubt if you’re even in the US!

2 Likes

i did not scam any 1 are you retarder or what can you read i was selling what items and recived ban there is no my alternate account or something else and i want my money back or items!!

The guy above with the cookie monster avatar, “DunnBiscuit”, is a moderator here. I’m pretty sure he can see by your IP if you had a previous account and what you did with it. So please stop…

BUT IF HE CAN SEE IP HE CAN SEE THERE IS 2 DIFRENT IP’S SO I DONT KNOW WHERE IS THE PROBLEM

Hello.

As said, there is nothing we can do about your case. If you keep spamming here, I’ll suspend your Forum account.