This people has to go away from Gameflip

Gameflip has to do something with this people, i never scammed anyone in my life, i buy here all the time, its like my temple of gift cards and i respect it

that is truth, he is a good buyer I have seen his feedback to some sellers and he purchase frequently… Gameflip have a lot of scammers

@DarkKnight @MajorTom

1 Like

Thank you! besides, this guy buys in g2a, i mean, its like a nest of scammers and stolen codes

Reselling of gift cards purchased on resale sites like G2A should just be prohibited. Sellers on here are way too careless and will obtain codes from sketchy sources just to save/make a few extra dollars. I used to spend hundreds, maybe thousands a month in the GC section a few years ago (get a % off and skip a paypal cashout fee, why not?), but now the risk makes it not worth it. :frowning:

2 Likes

Hello Geronimo_Castreje,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The transaction was canceled and the seller received a warning already.

We do not encourage this kind of activity in our marketplace. As 000 said, The code may have been obtained from a suspicious source.

:trident: New forum moderators!

1 Like

Thank you very much MajorTom!