This update sucks...

Can’t use my account properly. Can’t make purchases…with my own money. I have a sold item that won’t confirm its been delivered even though the tracking clearly says it arrived. Keeps saying all I have is $9.50 in credits when i do try to purchase …which I have zero credits, only my money on the app that I can’t even use. Zero help from support which is rare because the support has gotten much better. Starting to feel like I am going to lose the money in my account and lose my sold item…wish I could at least get some sort of reply from support but we are about to go on day three of this awesome update without a word of what’s going on. Hope it’s fixed soon.

@Astraldisconnect We apologize about this issue. We did find a bug with this and have already created a fix. The update for this fix should go out over the next couple of hours since we just pushed it onto Google Play. Please check the Google Play Store in a few hours for this update. And again apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

It’s a good thing I saw this, I was JUST having the same issue.

1 Like

Ahhh, the joys of Beta. If it wasn’t broken yet, it will be. Then fixed, then patched, and then back again on an idle Tuesday only to require another patch…

Lol, I don’t mean this in a negative way, it’s just all part of any Beta. Be glad the patches get rolled out with a quickness, some companies take months or suggest odd ball workarounds rather than get a coder to patch it correctly.

Rule one of Beta : If it can break, it will break.

Or was it,
Rule one of beta is : You do NOT talk about beta! No wait, that was Fight Club… :sunglasses: