Tickets/Reports some 7-10+ days old still not received respond/cooperation

Hello there,

Since today I received another portion of “Is this issue still not solved? Please reply” automatic messages I decide to recheck each report in past ~10 days I made, and looks like there are alot of them still not reviewed, so I hope after posting here they will finally get noticed and eventually actions took on behalf of GameFlip and site trading policy.

Invite Code: D8LZTC

Ticket #153438 (Oct 08, 2017)
Ticket #155797 (Oct 13, 2017)
Ticket #155975 (Oct 13, 2017)
Ticket #156453 (Oct 14, 2017)
Ticket #157037 (Oct 15, 2017)
Ticket #157274 (Oct 16, 2017)
Ticket #157825 (Oct 17, 2017)
Ticket #157827 (Oct 17, 2017)
Ticket #158490 (Oct 19, 2017)
Ticket #158636 (Oct 19, 2017)

Each report is for different GameFlip ‘‘users’’ and contains detailed information (including in pic format). Also noticed that in past ~20 days more than 90% of the problems (when occur) with certain users are always with ‘‘brand new’’ accounts (account owners) made in past 1-3 days using some promotional cupons (noticing this due large influence of newly registered accounts & low priced deals recently).

Hope for eventual reviews and resolutions anytime ‘‘soon’’.

Best Regards

Hey,

I just checked and solved the ones that weren’t solved already. If there is any other case or there is any case missing, please, tag me here, or PM me. I’ll check it whenever possible.

Thanks!

Hello @DunnBiscuit

And thank you for your respond. Finaly there were some actions (at first look partial) after all that time passed. After just rechecking each Ticket & Report which I added in this topic looks like there are indeed couple missing (since cant be targeted directly due not received mails with information about “Solved”, I had to check each of them sepparately again).

UPDATE (24.10.2017) Looks like there were delay with the system messages last yesterday from GameFlip. After the final recheck those are the issues that are still not addressed:

Ticket #158490 (Oct 19, 2017)
Contains reports of two different transactions. First is reviewed and resolved, second one (#2) still not reviewed.

Never addressed the real issue regarding it. Interesting - transaction were shown “Completed” without me personaly accepting/closing it.

Ticket #158636 (Oct 19, 2017)
Issue were not addressed directly but looks like is misunderstood by the reviewer. Its described what happend the entire process with the order itself.

Once again thank you for your time and looking forward for reviewing whats left.

Best Regards

Hey, I checked the remaining tickets.

Regarding this:
Never addressed the real issue regarding it. Interesting - transaction were shown “Completed” without me personaly accepting/closing it.

I could not find the real issue, since as far as I can tell, it was resolved already. Can you please explain what is still missing so I can check it for you?

Also, bear in mind that for these specific cases we could remove the ratings as you asked. But, there are many cases that we can’t remove the ratings even after investigation.

Thank you.

UPDATE: This topic can be locked. Everything is provided and described into recent (last) PM sent.

Hey again @DunnBiscuit

Just noticed that the second part of that report were finally addressed.
I left you an PM with detailed information (including orders ID) for what I was reporting about regarding some of misunderstoods replies.

Will await your text back.

Best Regards.