Trolled by buyer/business got hurt

PLEASE READ THIS!!
So 2 days ago a buyer by the name of Fifa Wang bought one of my listings of fifa coins and when I sent him his fifa coins which btw I sent it immediately, I asked him to release the money but he didnt reply to me… today I woke up to find Out he opened a dispute! I did not know what was wrong so what I did was I provided all the evidence that I indeed sent him his coins. He then realeased my money and told me he was just kidding. I then found out he actually left a negative review on my profile which was TOTALLY inaccurate and misleading!! He even admits to this when I talked to him again and I will provide screenshots of proof… this is extremely frustrating to me as ever since I started selling on gameflip I have strived for maximum customer satisfaction and aimed for ZERO negative feedbacks…I cant allow a kid to troll me and this hurts my business. He is the only negative feedback I have (out of 54)!!!
He has a history of trolling other sellers and I am not the only victim :confused: Please someone do something about this! I have already reported the guy, but I want someone from gameflip to see this!!

I have removed your negative rating and the comments on it.

1 Like

Again language please

Even if you’re in the right , you can’t be using that language and expect nothing to come out of it.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!
I apologize for the language I was frustrated at the time and couldn’t control myself…
I wanted to include proof of conversation but the language was part of it I couldn’t cross out anything :slight_smile: Hope you understand!

1 Like

Hi, can you link his profile here so we can block him?

2 Likes

Hello and sorry for the late reply!
Its this :slight_smile:

1 Like