Unable to upload photos

Any time I try to upload a picture to the app I get the error shown below. I had uninstalled and reinstalled about a week ago and this started happening. Ive triple checked the apps permissions they dont seem to be the issue. Support never smresponded to my ticket but they’ve responded to others I’ve made since then. Has anyone else run into this problem?
@DarkKnight

Hey @Dylan_Hoofer,

Has your issue bem resolved?

Sorry for the wait.

God Speed! :trident:

Nope still same issue
@DarkKnight

That is strange.

Could you please provide me your invite code?

Also, if you are able to, please send us a screen recording of the action that your are trying to do.

In case, you are not able to, send us screenshots of the actions your are taking step by step.

@DarkKnight
No video needed its just when I hit that button or try to send someone a picture via message

Thanks for the screenshot.

Could you please provide me the invite code so I could look into your account?

1 Like

Rfdf6t
Sorry thought you would have noticed it in the screen🤣
@DarkKnight

Sorry about that @Dylan_Hoofer, you are right.

That is why we request the information through text, since we verify various issues one after the other and it is easier to check.

Will verify as soon as possible and give you a feedback on this.

@DarkKnight
Ok tyyyyy

@DarkKnight?

Hello @Dylan_Hoofer,

This issue is currently being verified by the engineering team and should be resolved on the next App release.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

1 Like

I bought 40,000 trap from you and I want to know when they will reach me because I bought from someone and waited for a whole day, and in addition, I lost some money because I canceled the order and I need the resources as soon as possible.

@MuAm25 your purchases is under review I will deliver as soon as its been verified

And how much time you need
؟
@Dylan_Hoofer

Hello @MuAm25,

In this case your order stopped in review by our anti-fraud system.

It will be reviewed by our Review team and you should receive an email with further instructions to release the order.

Could you please provide me the order ID?

Thank you dk

8c7fc383-88ee-424f-8277-e3284fe30700

2 Likes

Thank you for the order ID @Dylan_Hoofer!

I have checked and a verification email has already been sent to @MuAm25 yesterday, but there has been no response. Could you please check your email @MuAm25?

Also, keep in mind that if the verification is not answered in 24hrs, the order is cancelled.

2 Likes

How can I accept
@DarkKnight

I am the first time to buy from the site and I do not know what to do until I canceled an order before

yup its me