Unfair neutral rated

So I basically have timings and status of my profile updated at all times.
So I gave this guy his items within 45 minutes of his order, even tho while he bought, I had clearly mentioned I was AFK and would not reply before 2 - 4 hours. Moreover I apologised and I gave him extra items, yet he rated me neutral. Is there way I can get that rating removed?

Thank you

1 Like

Just open support ticket or try reaching mod here

how do I contact a mod? :confused:

@yousafzafar

To submit a ticket use the below link. Be advised, they may not answer for 1-2 business days.

https://gameflip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

You could also provide your profile code here and one of the mods may be able to look into your issue.

@MajorTom @DarkKnight

1 Like

Hello yousafzafar,

Could you please send me your profile code and listing info so I can further check it?

1 Like

sir i have one issue regarding my last purchase in which i dint get the 3$ even after purchasing an item worth 30$

Profile Code=NMQC6R

1 Like

kindly help me out sir

1 Like

This is my Profile Code Sir

@MajorTom 6HKSS6

1 Like

Hello,

@mentalist I will check your issue and will ask the team to credit the $3 if that is the case.

@yousafzafar You should’ve contacted me before writing bad words to him.

1 Like

@MajorTom

I really work hard and try be on as much as possible. You can check other texts where I 90% of the time go out of the way and greet people. Sometimes there’s just bad days and a human can make such a mistake.
I am a university student and I do my best and give extra items always, specially if I am late. I was very considerate to the person as well, yet he went out of the way to do that.

I have provided a lot more business than that new profile that rated me like that, and I will continue to do so, but I really would love it if you could kindly remove that netural rating.

Thank you

1 Like

my issue has been resolved , thanks a lot sir

1 Like

sir i have the same issue ,i sold 1 item worth 10$ and still i dint get the promised 2$ of the promotion

Profile Code=FBPSDJ

Order id=889f61c1-5cb8-4f0d-8863-71e0c6da18fd
order id =f0458483-84a6-4d25-8d06-2792e7bcbe53

1 Like

You are right but, You should respect others too , Hope your rating gets removed :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ali_Uwaish
man I legit respect everyone, and I go out of the way to be kind n take care of ppl. But that person was rude in game and even after I gave him extra items, he still rated neutral.
I have my delivery times listed. Also according to game flip rules I had 3 days to deliver, I delivered in less than an hour

1 Like

@MajorTom

Can you do something about this kindly?

I mean according to gameflip rules, I should not get that rating. I mean, the customer only rated / complained on the rating that I delivered in 50 minutes. However I am not supposed to get that rating as gameflip allows 3 days for delivery.
And nor did the customer discuss or rate regarding what I said to them, so pretty much the issue was raised regarding time, and according to Gameflip rules & regulations, I clearly had 3 days to deliver, but I delivered under an hour.

So kindly sort this, thank you, will be greatful

1 Like